Reviews for The Return of the Saviour
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I agree with you. Canon Harry Potter was an idiot. He only befriended Gryffindors. Luna was an exception. And he married his no. 1 fan girl instead of the girl who stood by him - Hermione.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I agree with Harry. He is not ready to fight yet. He is not killing Death Eaters knowing Voldemort already released the previously captured Death Eaters. Dumbledore would love your Harry. He does not kill so only people on his side will die because the Death Eaters certainly only used lethal curses and not disarming and stunning spells. How many students died? How many Death Eaters died? What a waste of training for Harry.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Stupid Remus. In war, you kill the enemy or that enemy will kill you or somebody on your side.
here again chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful truly stunning work. .I enjoyed each and every thing. ...
avatarjunkman chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
why is everything underlined in this chapter
misuky7 chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
This was simply marvelous. I like the idea of Harry being taught by Magic itself. :3
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
That was simply one of the greatest stories I've ever read in my life; I loved all of it! Leo/nora, Harry's new persona and abilities, and his miraculous deeds, just to name a few things.
When I first stumbled upon this story, I was merely searching for good fics on my favorite couple of all time (HarryLuna, obviously), and I certainly wasn't expecting to find something THIS amazing.
Truly, it was a privilege to get to enjoy this magical fic (pun intended ;). Thank you Ida, thank you so much. Keep up the great work.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
That ,my dear was a tale for the ages... Thank you for this interesting tale...

5 Kudos

Pearl :)
Therio chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Really good story. I try to avoid stories that are at least part romance, but decided to take a chance on your story. I am glad that I did, as I was quite enthralled with was some romance, but it was more of a side note, and did not overpower the rest of the story.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 17 . 7/10/2012
I chose this story to read when I was frantically looking for a Professor Potter story. I have to admit, I didn't really have any expectations - except that Harry will teach at Hogwarts. Not having expectations is practical, you see - that way, you don't get disappointed if the story fails, or you feel like you've just read the world's best story. All cuz you didn't expect anything good or bad to come off the story.

What does this have to do with the story?, you may wonder. Well, you see, I, as of right now, feel like I've just read the best fic in my life (and that's a kriffin' good feeling. Try it sometime). Why? Because I did not have any particular expectations after reading your summary. It's a perfect summary, it has everything a summary should have: the general idea what your fic is about, a small mystery (although this one was silly, really :D Anyone, and I mean anyone, could have solved it. But here it's an advantage, y'know...), something juicy, and yet not building up many expectations. If you build up too many expectations, you have to work really hard to try to make it work. You usually fail, and people get disappointed.

So yeah, I like your story.
ironhair chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Thanks for persevering and finishing the story...
cocoa85715 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is the BEST Harry Potter story I've ever read! PLEASE make a sequel, I'm begging you!
Tessie chapter 17 . 8/17/2011
Wow! Amazing story! I loved it! Very funny and I think I like the new Harry better! :)

Please write more stories!
Obsidius chapter 17 . 7/18/2011