Reviews for The Return of the Saviour
Goose chapter 16 . 8/6
Getting hit by a flaming tornado making impact faster than the speed of light would completely obliterate someone. Nothing would be left. He would literally be destroyed down to the last atom.
DylanL chapter 17 . 7/9
harry told luna on halloween after their kiss during the halloween ball before harry's first confrontation with voldemort, not at christmas which was when hermione insulted luna and luna made that comment about harry's bum freckle. speaking of christmas that just reminded me, if harry could knock away all his friends when they burst into the hall at christmas and call it a reflex then why didnt he do the same with the DEs when they burst in, last chapter and as i mentioned in the chapter where voldemort attacked hogsmeade, snape had declared his loyalty back before harry disappeared. i also didnt like the talk between dumbledore, snape, and harry. i felt that you had gone back on what you had previously stated concerning harry's feelings about dumbledore and how snape's behavior around dumbledore also changed after he drugged harry and learned what harry thought of dumbledore, you had said that snape was acting differently from dumbledore's POV, and the snape at the end was more like mcgonagal in his staunch support of dumbledore.
DylanL chapter 16 . 7/9
it really took wormtail 3.5 months to get into the castle and follow harry? also wasnt harry's watch supposed to alert him to DEs entering the wards. not to mention the fact that im sure he could have created a ward against animagi so wormtail couldnt get in.
DylanL chapter 12 . 7/9
harry would never have been dumb enough to drink something prepared by an enemy, as proven in OotP when he didnt drink umbridge's tea for the same reason. harry knew snape was attempting to learn hie secrets yet willingly walked into the trap, even knowing it was most likely a trap, then gave up all that info when harry ought to have been able to throw off the veritaserum if he can throw away pain and throw off the imperius curse. it makes no sense. for that matter why didnt magic itself intervene to protect its identity.
DylanL chapter 11 . 7/9
why is there sunshine at what has to be at least 9pm in late fall in scotland. i have also been wondering, if nothing is impossible, why doesnt harry simply wish for voldemort and his followers to be dead, why is he doing things like fighting voldemort in hogsmead instead of simply doing something like with the express and forcing his magic to round up every DE and heal the wounded. and why the hell is snape meeting with voldemort after he publicly declared his allegiance to the Light in the first chapter.
DylanL chapter 3 . 7/8
you got harry's age wrong, he was born in 1980 so 2000 is his 20th not 21st birthday and you said he was going back on his 21st birthday. i also think you need to have this betaed again, twice you used 'were' instead of 'was' in the same sentence, and near the beginning of the chapter you used 'was' instead of 'way' when leo was talking about harry keeping his identity a secrect
DylanL chapter 2 . 7/8
interesting story so far. just want to say that you should remove all the underlining in this chapter.
Nicolene B chapter 17 . 7/2
Really enjoyed this!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I agree with you. Canon Harry Potter was an idiot. He only befriended Gryffindors. Luna was an exception. And he married his no. 1 fan girl instead of the girl who stood by him - Hermione.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
I agree with Harry. He is not ready to fight yet. He is not killing Death Eaters knowing Voldemort already released the previously captured Death Eaters. Dumbledore would love your Harry. He does not kill so only people on his side will die because the Death Eaters certainly only used lethal curses and not disarming and stunning spells. How many students died? How many Death Eaters died? What a waste of training for Harry.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Stupid Remus. In war, you kill the enemy or that enemy will kill you or somebody on your side.
here again chapter 17 . 6/11/2014
Wonderful truly stunning work. .I enjoyed each and every thing. ...
avatarjunkman chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
why is everything underlined in this chapter
misuky7 chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
This was simply marvelous. I like the idea of Harry being taught by Magic itself. :3
Hikari no Suzaku chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
That was simply one of the greatest stories I've ever read in my life; I loved all of it! Leo/nora, Harry's new persona and abilities, and his miraculous deeds, just to name a few things.
When I first stumbled upon this story, I was merely searching for good fics on my favorite couple of all time (HarryLuna, obviously), and I certainly wasn't expecting to find something THIS amazing.
Truly, it was a privilege to get to enjoy this magical fic (pun intended ;). Thank you Ida, thank you so much. Keep up the great work.