Reviews for War's a Horrid Thing
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
very moving exllcent job with Balricks thoughs
palmaviolet chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
one of my favourite blackadder fan fics - tragic yet funny at the same time.
MoonlitPuddle chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Ah, Baldrick, you should be PM. Simple philosophy. Too bad no one would listen. Yes, this is angst speaking. So sad. . :(
ParallaxRider chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Great fic. This episode is so sad. Seriously, when George FINALLY admitted that he was scared, I was like "Dammit! You figure that out NOW?" I can't watch the end without getting tears in my eyes. Great fic. Who knew Baldrick could think coherently?
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Who knew Baldrick had all those thoughts up there in his head? Typical... we find all this out the last episode...

This was really nice, and very sad.
Marbalous chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wow, powerful, at the end anyway. I nearly cried at the end of the last blackadder episode, and the end of this fanficc was pretty sad. Very thoughtful for Baldrick I must say.
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This seemed rather intellegent for Baldrick. Actually using the words Baldrick and thinking in the same sentence seems a bit of a stretch.
The Fire-breathing-ferret chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Incredible
Deanna Darkstone chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Absolutely wonderful story. Poor Baldrick, that did seem like something he'd think about. Just like the episode, you made the story funny, yet ultimately sad. Great job.
Lexie the Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
absolutely fantastic, it put a tear in my eye (like every time I watch Goodbye). Great job!
Alice in June chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
So sad, so lovely. What a very well-written piece and I must confess you captured ol' Balders voice very well.
Snowy-Mel chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was so sad! You wrote it very well though. I would imagine that is what Baldrick thought anyway. Well done.
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
oh! that was so sad! :(
Metal K chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very touching. I always thought Boldrick's plan had something to do with the underside of Captain Darling's hairbrush. Yours sounds beter, though.
LolaInAPearTree chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
OH! so sad! I love the way you wrote this! Brilliant!