Reviews for Virtually Yours
Nanda chapter 1 . 2/22
This story gives me life. I have read it eleven times and recommended it to every pupshit shipper I know. This is my reason to breath. I thank you for this glorious contribution to the world.
NANBITCH chapter 15 . 2/12
Just reread this for the thousandth time.
I have read every puppyshipping fanfic, and this is still my favourite. I want to die just looking at the title. Seriously. This story is life. I just want a video of these two reading all of this shit together and just...yes..
That is all I want from life.
QueenofRhymes chapter 5 . 1/5
I love it!
Decipher Philosophy chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
Love love love it! This is the first story where I actually read the whole story word for word! I really love it!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Wow...this was amazing! I loved the whole video game concept. That was unique (because even with Kaiba being a game programmer, no one's ever done something like this before-at least not that I've read) and it was all written out incredibly well.

The dialogue and their personalities...amazing. Seriously, I loved every aspect of this. Their relationship progressing virtually, getting worse realistically, and then getting better altogether. And how you chose to add the gang and especially Weevil. Again, wow. I hate Weevil in the anime but you turned him hilarious and practically likable in this story.

And I loved the creatures. The vampires were great, especially the Dartz one, and I really enjoyed the sphinx. Probably my personal favorite. ;D

So, all in all...WOW. Again, I say wow. This was amazing and such a good read!
The Blonde Beagle chapter 15 . 4/12/2014
Let me just start by saying that antisocial three-legged Dachshund is the best description of a Kaiba ever! its funny AND true lol! I have 4 dachshunds in my family and holy cow they are bad on their own without any issues! Awesome story it was a super fun read!
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Ok, your story takes first place for most creative way of getting Joey and Seto together! Loved Seto's reaction!
SalaciousCrumb chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Great story thanks for sharing it.

Usually I'm a pride fan, but really enjoyed this.

EvilMidget6 ;)
Manga nerdette chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
I love riddles and I agree the first one was too easy
SciFiLvr13 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Monty P. and the Holy Grail is one of the best movies ever.
Freddie chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
This is so amazing. I love, love, love it.
Kesi Valentine chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
I have never read somthing more perfect, it made me just want to kill myself because my life was complete after reading it!
PuppetPrince chapter 15 . 9/17/2013
an excellent feel good story
kedah chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
hahaha awsome, can't wait to read more.
LOVINGYUGI-YAMI chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
BEST STORY EVER! ADDING TO MY FAV'S RIGHT NOW! AMAZINGLY WRITTEN!