Reviews for Love Is Something Priceless
Amelia Cox chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
This story is brilliant and you could expand it so please, please, please do. Please?
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
i like this! i like this a lot! rosie deserves frodo more than sam in my opinion. why frodo never found someone to love him in the real story, i have no idea...
Charlene Bates chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Poor Frodo! Doesn't know what's good for him! Same with Rosie, though! Please write more! (Don't think I haven't notice that the last time you updated it was 2006!) This is 2008, so start updating! (But don't forget about your Oliver Twist story either!) Great job!
Charlene Bates chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Hmm... poor Sam! Interesting way of interpreting Frodo! I know he was quite a rascal around Buckland, but... I never even THOUGHT that he might not get along with SAM! It's hard for me to accept, my dear Frodo being such a young vagabond (did I spell that right?)! Fun challenge for my brain! Lol. I'm reading more!
Charlene Bates chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Hahaha! I think that miss Rosie herself is being somewhat snobby!

I love this! You are such a good writer! I'm going to read more!
Charlene Bates chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Oh! Frodo is HOT! He is my FAVORITE hobbit! And my favorite LOTR character! I'm so sorry I didn't read this sooner (put it in favorites when I first saw it, knowing I would want to read it when I got time)! I know I'm usually only in the "Charles Dickens" section, but I LOVE Frodo, really any hobbits, and the Shire! I'm going to read more!
XxSiriusly ScotiaxX chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
HEHE KOOL
White Stone chapter 4 . 4/12/2007
la la la la
White Stone chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Frodo's a bully

This is funny

When are they falling in LOVE?

NEvER
White Stone chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
yay
White Stone chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Interesting, like the way you presented the characters. I think I am going to like this!
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
Luv it! Plez update soon. I really luv how the characters interact with each other! _

~KTC~
MorwenTheSecondMarientose chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
CONTINUE! This is so brilliant a story to read! I love it! I love how Frodo is a bad-ass and Merry and Pip are right along with him! I love it! Please please please update soon! _
Silent Secrets chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Brilliant story! I love how you portray the characters! Especially Frodo -!
Merewen Celebrindal chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
YAY!I LOVE THIS STORY!CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!