Reviews for Letter to Cathy on a summer night
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
wow im impressed! :)
Bast Egyptian Cat Goddess chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
That was brillant. It was also beautiful and very peotic. Your very talented, so I hope that you find time to work on this story because I want to read more of it.
Topanga90290 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I just found this looking through the book section and coming across one of my all-time favorite pieces of literature. Your writing is absolutely magnificent. Hopefully you've continued to write; you have a real natural talent that ideally is being shared with others. Thank you for a wonderful piece.
lestrange101 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Simply beautiful.
fourheads chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Oh my.

I've read this book countless times, and there's no doubt that it's one of my favorite novels of the 1800s,

but reading your poem that so awe-inspiringly captured Heathcliff's point of view presuades me to believe that almost anything you write would rival the dinosaurs of literature.

Really, I have't read any sort of take on a novel, movie, etc. as incredibly well-though out and poetically moving as what you've written.

Thank you for contributing to my love of this novel and the depth of its characters (which, again, you've captured so well).

TRACEY
Mari chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This piece was brought upon me by recommendation and I am truly happy for it-more joyful still that it was within your ability to write (and have the kindness to share!) a piece filled with the deepest beauty of heart and soul~

I thank you!
Tiffany Clark chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This is the most stunning poem about WH I have ever read. I loved it.
Cicily B chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Awesome! I loved it ;)
rory21 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was really wonderful,

you did a great job!
SnapdragonSmile chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That is so beautiful. Very romantic, but in a dark way. She should have been with him...
Kaledena chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was marvelous. The imagery was splendid and the characteristics quite believeable. Thank you for writing that.

Kaledena
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh, I loved it! I clung to every word! Honestly, I was expecting something terrible, but I am OH SO impressed and MUST share this with friends now! You've done a VERY good job, and I wanted to let you know that even after the first reading alone, I can tell that this piece of yours is something that will stick with me always. Applause for you!

Also, from what I can tell, you were personally proactive in getting us finally a WH books category? That's amazing! Not that any of my WH fic is ready to post yet, but now we'll have it to read at least!

Please do drop me a line! My contact info is all in my profile.

~The Scorpion
Simply Sarah chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I finally made my way to the category of my absolute favorite book ever (yes I'm a Wuthering Heights freak) and I was so thrilled when I read this. It's a fantastic concept that was beautifully and flawlessly executed. I enjoyed it immensely. Phenomenal Job!

Sincerely,

Sarah
lollirosee chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow... this was so incredibly beautiful. I haven't finished reading the book yet, but still... I just loved it!
Olive Hue chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Holy cow, that was... incredible. The best poem I've read about a book, EVER. Reading this, I can almost not hate Heathcliff, because he loves Catherine so much. But then, he did all those horrible things... Then AGAIN, this was so beautiful! You've got me all conflicted!