Reviews for Potatoes
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh my Merlin this is so funny! You kept me in hysterics! Maybe you could do a sequel with a different types of food. Bananas perhaps?
RhettRon chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
WOW! One of the best! It was so like them, sweet and funny and yet loving. I read your other works, looks like Ginny is your favourite character and you dont like Ron much, guess you think he is an idiot. can you please please please write Ron/Hermione story for me please!
HarryPotterManiac chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I don't usually comment, and I don't usually say this, but THAT WAS SO SWEET! And cute! Awesome! Thats what fan fiction is supposed to be like!
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
that was so...them lol perfect!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
haha i loved this.
Lily Orange chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That was really cute and had me laughing all the way throug x
Pyro'sBest chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
i love it! pure genious!
Windsor's Resident Elvendork chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
1. We could have a dirty conversation right in the middle of Diagon Alley and no one would ever know."

2. “They look like bat shit.”

-dies of laughter- Oh my goodness! Ron -shakes head- But I love him! He's SO funny! They're such a good couple. I love them. They're def one of my fav in the series. This was really good I was laughing the whole time XD
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this was hilarious! haha, i laughed so much great!
aa127 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
*sigh* potatoes...once again, you don't fail to make me laugh my ass off...
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh the randomness! Funny randomness, though... Nice job! )
asta123pasta chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Awsome! Laughed a lot! xD
Kori.Lee chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
haha this is funny i love it
laffinalot chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
GRR!

fanfiction is refusing to let me log in!

ANYWAY

i loved this!

it was funny and fabulous! (:
Tsona chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Pointless? Who cares! Adorable! And rather well done. From observation, the trick of writing stories of pure conversation is to make it obvious who's who and to get across the action too. There were only a few places where the speaker got a tad confusing, specifically in the shorter sections ("Okay, I really don't think..." "This is getting tiresome...") but both times the confusion cleared quite quickly. I must ask though: what happened in the "..." and "-" sections? Is there a difference between ellipses and dashes? Sometimes you could guess; you did a rather good job on getting certain gestures across with the dialogue (Ron getting on his knees, Hermione throwing bones across the table, Ron pouting). I commend you on trying and succeeding with a difficult medium. :)