Reviews for DigiFusion 02 Special: A Future From Hell
JNaegi chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
OK that was a good story! It was very well planned out and glad that Dimitri was finally able to get his happy ending (but sad what happend to his second mother though).

Again a good story dude!
Digi fan chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Great ending, this was your best movie fic yet.
P. Labyrinth chapter 11 . 5/26/2006
Heh, that's pretty good. Even better then the Trunks special. Your one of the few reasons i keep reading fics on SSJ4Takeru. Keep the good work up.
Crimson G chapter 11 . 5/25/2006
Great story. Too bad Virus killed Athenamon and glad Dimitri put him in his place. Yeah, I liked Karin and Dimitri as a couple too.

Later, until next review.
fett chapter 11 . 5/23/2006
It was nice to see Dimitri and Karin end up together. This was a good story and well worth the wait.
Anthony1 chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
At long last you have finish the story that you have been talking about since you were doing the whole Digital Fusion series and I must say that it was definitely worth the wait. I think that how you ended this story was a fitting end and it's good to see that Dimitri and Karin got together.

Hopefully you'll be able to have that ultimate edition to the Digital Fusion series out soon and I must admit that it'll be interesting to see how things will change with the additions of the characters from the stories of Ultra Sonic 007. Anyways, until next time, see ya and keep up the good work.
Belletiger chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
THat was a cute ending

Karin and Dimitri look so cute together.

It was a good thing that Virus, Sonja and Jax got what they deserve!

Now the Earth is saved! :D

Awesome job Dimitri! Now you can live happyily for now on

See ya in the next d-fusion movie
fett chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
I was surprised by the ending. I'll hate to be Virus when Dimitri finds out that he killed Athenamon.
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
This chapter was great and it was a nice way to set up for the final one which no doubt will be a great chapter to read as well. The relationship between Dimitri and Karin is being done will and I have to wonder what you will exactly do with this for the end of the story. Until you update again, see ya and keep up the good work.
Belletiger chapter 10 . 5/18/2006
awesome chapter!

I thought cool that the holy blade had the crest of hope and made faith digivolve to Magna Angemon.

No! Athenamon was killed by Virus ? I hope Dimitri can avenge Athenamon and make the 3 androids pay for their crimes!

See ya in the next chapter!
Crimson G chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
Takeru's dead, Sonja got her ass kicked and there's more kick ass to come. Awesome fic dude. I like the bond between Dimitri and Sailor Sedna. Later.
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
Good stuff, but Athenamon needs to die. Otherwise, with her new powerup, we won't really get the same sense that the hero is alone as in the actual Trunks special.
Digi fan chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
Great chapter, I can't beleave only 2 more chapters. She almost had sonya.
SkyHighFan chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
Great story so far! Love the chapter. Keep up the good work
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
Great to see that you have updated this story so quickly and I must say that it was another successful chapter. The funeral of Takeru was a sad moment but done well.

We also finally got to see Dimitri's digital fusion form and even though he wasn't able to stop the Artificals he did put up a valiant fight. We also got more moments of a future romance between Dimitri and Sedna. Anyways, until you update again, see ya and keep up the good work.