Reviews for DigiFusion 02 Special: A Future From Hell
fett chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
It was neat to see a fusion evolution take place in this story. Referencing your other story was also neat. The fight in this chapter was good.
Belletiger chapter 9 . 4/22/2006
Awesome work!

I never expected that Darcmon and Mermaimon would jorgress digivolve into a new amazon digimon in there

Alright, finally Sonja had something she really deserved! I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! I am sure its going to be a full of actions.
fett chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
The secne between Dimitri and Sedna was intersting.
Digi fan chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
Sad chapter, this is one of the best storys ive read.
Anthony1 chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
A sad but great chapter you did here. I knew that Takeru was going to be killed when this story was being made and I'm sad to say that I was correct. At least we went down fighting.

Anyways, please try to update again soon and also, the iea of have Dimitri and Sedna being a couple, I have no problem with it as I have a feeling that it'll add another interesting twist to this already incredible story. Until you udpate again, see ya.
Belletiger chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
Oh NO!

Poor Tk, those cursed androids must be stopped!

Wow, Dimitri will finally going to reach to the fusion mode and Athenamon fianlly to her victory mode. Go Team!

I hope Sedna and Dimitri can pass some romantic time together soon

see ya in the next chapter!
Chaosblazer chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
hey good story so far man keep up the good work, i wonder though if Sedna is having such a big role in your other story why not have Dimitri show up in that story as well, he could be summoned by Anubismon and try to help stop those who are tring to revive Valmarmon in that story, cause then the relationship could go even further plus Dimitri could interact with the tamers from that reality which is something i would like to see.
Belletiger chapter 7 . 4/11/2006
That was an awesome chapter

It was interesting to see Dimitri's traning with Athenamon and Tk.

Oh, finally Ceresmon show up. Mimi was surprised to learn her romance with Hadesmon. I see the things in the next chapter will get real interesting, especially in the facy that Dimitri already learning the steps of the Digital Fusion process and the return of Sedna in the story

See ya in the next chapter.
Digi fan chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
Great chapter, thats some harsh training but he has to get strong enough to beat those artificials.
fett chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
It was interesting to see Dimitri recieving some of his training.
Anthony1 chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
Great chapter you had here. We got more insight on how determined Dimitri is and how matured TK has become. Please try to update again as I got a sinking feeling on what'll happen in the next chapter and even though I might not like it I want to still read it.

Update again soon and until then, see ya and keep up the good work.
Gundamknight chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
oh man those guys are really ruthless just like the real Androids and also that Tai and everyone else are gone and now it is up to Dimitri and well I hope that kid will turn them into junk.

your fellow author,

GK
Crimson G chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
The royal knights are gone. Good chapter dude. I'll go on to reading your story. Later.
Digi fan chapter 6 . 2/25/2006
Great chapter, Those artificials need to be stoped. I can't believe they wiped out almost all of the royal knights.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
You're right in saying the artificials have gone way over the line. We got a brief foreshadowing for Digital Fusion and the Sailor girl appearing in the chapter. The actions was not surprisingly, amazing and I can only imagine what you'll do to top it. Anyways, until you update again, see ya and keep up the good work.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »