Reviews for DigiFusion 02 Special: A Future From Hell
fett chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
Nice battle scene.
Belletiger chapter 6 . 2/24/2006
Awesome chapter.

The battle between the royal knights and the androids were very intense.

Snif, the death of the royal knigts and Saber Jaguarmon were real sad. Thats a good thing that Athenamon survived in this battle. I hope Dimitri can punish the androids for what they done to everyne.

I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Dark Qiviut chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
Very good work, Kanius. Shame to see Mimi's an T.K.'s grandparents die. Hope their deaths will be avenged.

Dimitri has become very interesting. I can't wait to see what he'll do.

Good work. Keep it up!
Crimson G chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
Lives are lost again as the two monsters continue their campaign. Good work dude. Next we'll get to see the royal knights in action.
fett chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
I was surprised to see the holy beast defeated so easily.
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Man, I wondered how you will follow up from what happened in the previous chapter and I have to say that this chapter was a good way in continuing the story. Even though it was a shorter chapter than the previous ones I still enjoyed reading it.

It was good to see that even though that the both of them have witness such death and sarrow both Mimi and TK were able to keep their spirits up. Let's not forget the first actually appearance of Dimitri who will definitely change when he sees the artifical humans.

Anyways, until you update again, see ya, keep up the good work and have a happy new years eve.
Digi fan chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
More lives lost to those monsters. I can't believe they deflected the combined forces of the holy beasts.
Belletiger chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
Wow, awesome chapter!

Chib-Dimitri is so cute. I wanna hug him * hugs chibi-Dimitri*

Wow, the 4 holy beasts are gone? Man, those android are real devils. I wonder if Athenamon and the other royal knights have a change agaist those devils.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter.
Dark Qiviut chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
I'd review as soon as possible, and here I am.

Very good work, Kanius. The third chapter was actually unexpected. I never actually thought that Mimi and Matt do "it."

The fight *was* graphic. It gave me a lot of chills down my spine. Thank goodness one DigiDestined made it out of the blast alive. I actually commend you for kiling the other children off.

Good work. Keep it up!

P.S.: And thanks for your reviews, as well as putting me in your favs. It really means a lot to me.
fett chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
That was impressive. I can't believe they all got killed off in just that one fight. Kari's suicide was the one thing that I was completely shocked at. I never would have saw that coming in a million years.
Crimson G chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Too much bloodshed, but it was still pretty good. Damn the artificials, but Sonja is still my fav. Well it looks like your bringing in the Royal Knights. There are tweleve in all or 13 if you count Alphamon. I have link to a website on my bio page called Digital Starlight. Later.
Digi fan chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Great chapter, those cyborgs are out of controll.
Belletiger chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Wow, all the digidestined, exept for Tk and Mimi.

Ah, Dimitri is finally born, I am sure Athenamon and Mimi will be good mothers to the last hope of world.

I can't wait to see Athenamon vs Sonja! I am sure thats going to be an awesome battle!

See ya in the next chapter!
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
Oh my God. That's the best way I can say about what happened in this chapter. I had no doubt that this chapter was going to be a dark one but I never expected it to be this dark. I could almost feel the emotion that the characters were showing when they went against Jax and Sonja. It's sad that all but two of the DigiDestined had to die but it had to be done to set up for what's to come in the Digital Fusion series. Please do your best to update again reall soon. Until then, see ya and keep up the good work.
Taichi Kamiya chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Don't ask us to bear with you because we will. No matter what we will bear with you this series is remarkable. You have done a lot with it. I'm proud to say I've read it. Everything. You've done movies. Specials. Many Sagas and even a crossover series. You are truly a legend in the making.

By the way this is my favorite chapter in the entire series. The emotion was captured so great I can't even believe it. The rise of the artificials is just perfect. Something that would bring a tear to Toriyama's eyes. The flow of the words was perfect. You truly improve with each story you write and its a good sign. It's a good hope that digimon is still running strong.

Thanks man, Thanks alot.