Reviews for DigiFusion 02 Special: A Future From Hell
fett chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
The funeral was a touching scene. Bringing Athenamon into the story sounds interesting.
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
All right, you finally updated this story and I must say that it was a good way to do so. The emotion that was shown by everyone during Tai's funeral was indeed touching as well as the moments between Matt and Mimi. I hope you'll have the next chapter out soon since I want to see how dark you can make this story. Until then, see ya and keep up the good work.
Crimson G chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
So you're bringing in Althenamon and the amazon kingdom? Awesome. I thought you were going into detail, but it was decent. I'm not a huge fan of Mimato anyway. Dimitri ownz. Next is the angst. Later.
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
So are the young Tamers dead, since the artificals are already destroying Shinjuku?
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
AngelSachiya chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
*sniff* That was so sad. Please tell me that Tai is coming back? I don't want MAtt to have his title it belongs to Tai and it always will. COME BACK TAI!
Digi fan chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Wow chapter 3! This was worth the wait. That was a great scene between matt and mimi.
Belletiger chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
Awesome chapter,

Your love scene between Mimi/Matt was pretty cool. You did a nice work in there.

Ah, I see in the next chapter we will see Mimi and Tk meeting Athenamon and the amazons.

I can't wait to see whats going to happen in the next chapter:D
Digi fan chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
fett chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
It was great getting to see how Datamon captured and turned Jax and Sonja.
Belletiger chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
wow, that was a good chapter.

Jax and Sonja's past were pretty dark. Now that Tai is dead I guess Datamon is very happy, but however he will not get the last laught.

So, the next chapter chapter will be Dimitri's birth and the androids attack, right?

I can't wait to see whats ging to happen in the next chapter!
Crimson G chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Tai's dead. Looks like Datamon succeeded, but he won't get the last laugh.

Ryu: The part with Sonja and Jax was interesting as well.

Good and dramatic chapter my friend. Oh and your little flamer goes around flaming anyone who doesn't support his ideals and his digimon couples of choice. So you're not alone.

Ryu: Are you going to get Shadow the Hedgehog game?
Yamimaru chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Hm, I don't recall learning about who 17 and 18 were before they became androids in the History of Trunks.
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Dman, this chapter great one to read. I had a feeling that the backstory for Jax and Sonja was going to be a dark one but I had no idea it was going to be like that. That probably explains why they hate humanity so much.

Also, the emotion that was shown when the DigiDestined were told the news about Taichi's and Agumon's death was a good way to show that how one death can affect so many people. The next chapter will certainlly be one not to miss since it'll show how everyone will try to deal with the lose of their dear friend.
Dark Qiviut chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Graphic, but good. Sonja & Jax's pasts were certainly tough. Your story is making me hate Datamon more and more. What an asshole he is.

Good work, SSJ4Takeu. Keep it up...
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »