Reviews for I Owe You a Coffee
oliviabensonlovesvu1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Make one she goes back to work
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I thought this was brilliant! Thank you so much for writing!
MHargitay4ever chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really liked this story..Keep up the good writing!
Bia Benson chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was absolutaly AWESOME! Very good job :))
katechoco chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
very nice story :) so well written
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
(: Such an awesome story, dude! :D
AllOverTheWorld chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Amazing story! I liked the E/O and, intentional or not, the slight Fin/Olivia angle. Also Aaron was a cute character and I liked how Olivia protected him.

AllOverTheWorld
HannahVintage chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
applause! That was amazing. I loved it when Elliot first came in a hit the perp lol. Oh I love Olivia and her heroic ness!

Great job ;D
Chinagirl18 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Big thumbs up!

-Chinagirl18
Libbydibbs chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great story idea!

Also, just so you know, elliot's blood type is type A. but olivia's is too.
iconoclasticone chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, that was so good! I actually gasped out loud when I heard the jury being asked what the verdict was for murder...I thought Olivia died from the GSW! Oh, soo good! I'm so glad this wasn't longer than a chapter, I'd have died waiting to find out what happened! Really good job grabbing the characters' personalities, your writing is succinct yet emotional, very nice all around. Thanks for sharing this with us. -Melissa
xoanna21 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I loved it. There was so much emotion in this story.

Write some more. :) and make them longer.
flapjacks chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
great story! i like hows its a long one shot, no chapters. good writing too. laura
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow this is cool. My hearts only just got out of my throat though. Great writing!
Tamryn Eradani chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I love SVU though I'd never tried fanfiction for it. This was really good. When they said murder in the second degree I was like no, but then it wasn't what I thought, good job with that. Munch is one of my favorite characters and you wrote him nicely.