Reviews for Unknown Luv
Avril-Hope-Rains chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Please write more
catgirld86 chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
OOOOOOOOHHH! i like this! please tell me that you'll finish it! i really want to see how sam reacts to danny's secret, when she eventually finds out! keep writing, please! 0 -
reader chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
good story. does danny do the doppleganer thing so phantom and danny can be in the same room with sam. update soon
reader chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
much better. update soon
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
C'MON! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON!
kyonkitty chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
please continue! It is so cute and I just love it so much! Really, do it for me *-* And of course for the others who read this fic... Di it also for yourself! I'm sure you'll be better after you give us a new chapter after so long - You're a great writer and well... Bye Bye o/
Save Danny69 chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
great chapter! pleaz update soon!
Spirit And Soul 3 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I am taking my time to review, so you better take your time to update! lol, UPDATE!
lil miss sunshine chapter 4 . 4/19/2006
so! this story rox! plz do sum more quikli or i mite explode! plz plz plz! i u dont i dunno wot ill do!

luv lil miss sunsine

x
Kirstyn.T chapter 4 . 4/11/2006
omg, great, also, i read both of em, please, continue, i really want to know what happens, please! HAHAHA HA I WILL RUN YOU OVER WITH MY SHOPPING CART HAHA HA oh, sorry, uh, i will be going now. *pulls lever and falls into a pile of trash* wrong lever AGAIN!
Galateagirl chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Update! Please! The secret needs to be revealed!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Please update soon.
no name chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
hurry up and write the chapter it was really good and i don't review unless it is really good if u don't write it soon i will be really mad so hurry it up already before i burst with excitment. and hurry means hurry so i can read the rest of this good story HURRY
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 4 . 12/14/2005
Next chapter soon! PLEASE!
conan98002 chapter 4 . 12/12/2005