Reviews for In The End Everyone Wins
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Gaahh! So mean! ! My poor innocent L! ..ugh during their love-making my phone was randomly playing She is my Sin Nightwish. ..and during the ending, Not Alone Red .Screw Raito! That heartless idiot! ! ..I was hoping he'd have a change of heart -cries-
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
bittersweet goodness
nameless14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
XD GAH SO AWESOME! XDD
standingcorrected chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw man, that was seriously...A fantastic fanfiction. I absolutely loved it.

Still...Kind of sad...L being used.

Fav'd.
FrigidSnow chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow. Your first attempt at DN fanfics? You are a wonder.
jessicagreen chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Beautiful! Why on earth is this a one shot?
Starling Short chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I actually enjoyed that. :D Although the only thing that kind of made it difficult to read was the random Japanese. Normally I avoid using anything other than suffix's like -kun or -sensei. Ocassionally I use uke and seme, but not often. But that's just my style. Either way I really liked your fic. :D
IrrelevantObsession chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow! That was pretty good! I really liked how you didn't do the whole, Raito starts out pretending to like L but eventually falls in love, plot...it's so overused. I though this was a very smart and wonderful story. good lemon too _
legomyedo chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
OMG! This was amazingly awsome! I loved it! It made me warm and fuzy on the inside and now I just wanna hug L.
Koharu-chan chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
waho!

yaoi-ness... XD
BloodyUchihaPast chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
KAWAI! 0.0 ME LOVED THIS! I love L's innocence... A

WOOT!
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
awesome story!

I love your writting style. None of the characters are OOC, which I know is very hard with characters as complex as Raito and L.

It was a bit mean of Raito to use L like that, but it's be the kind of thing he would do when he's Kira.

one question: are you planning on writting a sequel to this? It's an awesome story and there are so many ways this can go...

If you are going to write a sequel it'd be cool if you had Raito start falling for L and decide to not kill him, and to instead get L to at the least stop pursuing him, if not start helping him.

If you don't wish to write a sequel I'd be happy to... With permission from you, of course.

Keep up the good work!
Lunadia chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
omg I loved it! you did very well on keeping them in character whilst having sexy yummy yaoiness. poor L...-pets- Im still used to them being L and Light, but Ill get used to the whole ratio thing eventually. excellent fic, keep it up!

Lunadia
Lily Knotwise chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Yaay, that was lovely.

And hawt.

Two very good things in a fic. :D
IpQ chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
that was so good! kinda sad how raito used L, but still an awesome story! the lemon description was really awesome! great job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »