Reviews for The ABC Murders
Blazen chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I still hope you'll conclude it as promised... one day
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This was excellent! Very in character, deep, fascinating. It's a real hame DC is just not trying sometimes. I think you nailed the characters really well. I have not read too much of your fanfic but I think I should start now. Your writing is impeccable. It's very complex, deep and gripping like noir. Love it!
Little Red Dove chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i really liked this fic, i hope u update soon!

i like ivy and harley soo much, please update soon!

this fics is awesome!.
Dat fucking writefag chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I really can't expect from you allways writing HarleyxIvy stuff, though except some other girl I allways forget the name you are the only source of finding Harley Ivy fics.

But please atleast update this fic and finish it.

Oh,and please try to continue the Gargoyle saga, I wonder what the lunatic-pair is up to do to Demona... Q_Q
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Nobody writes GREAT Harley and Ivy (or DC) like you Allaine, yet to see this remain unfinished truly is a shame. What you've begun has some really keen and interesting twists that begs and screams to see the light of day. I hope that, despite your "retirement," one day this and other gems you've begun will get the treatment they deserve.

Yes, my feelings are selfish, I admit that. Is it wrong to admire talent or genius and from that, want more?

Very well done, Allaine. I do hope I get to read more of this and others, someday.
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
o what happens next? I want to know what happens next. I so hope that harly and ivy setal and hook up. I want them to have a happy ever after.
kjmarie chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Pretty sad about Harley getting hurt but love the story hope you update soon!
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Interesting idea. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Pyric chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Yikes, that was really, really creepy...

Disturbing, really. say the least...

I realize this was done over a year ago, and it doesn't look like it'll be concluded was really something.

Fave, easily.
a fan chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Please finish this. It's too good not to. Also how about a Batman/Battlestar Galactica(new series) crossover?
RaLeCo chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I really love this story. Well... actually, I pretty much love all of your stories, but anyway... Harley/Ivy is a little hard to come by, and you write it so well. Your story says there is going to be a part 2... I was wondering if you could finally end the suspence and tell us what happened.

Leighgion chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
The extreme changes in character relationship positions was a lot to digest, but you did a good job quickly sketching them out so it was easy to keep track. Not a comment on the quality if the fic itself, but a little bit more note of any sources (if any) in the author notes for the events leading up to the rearrangements would be helpful to folks like me. I got the impression maybe this was in your "Bridesmaid" fics, but I was unsure and haven't as yet read them to check. Joker going through the alphabet to keep on killing Harley was classic and I like how that tied to the theft of the tiger which brought in Catwoman which lead back to Ivy. Good character logic driving events. Only quibble of real note is that I felt like the conversation between Volcana and Ivy came off rather stilted and expository compared to the other dialogue, which read much more organically.
Princess Alexandria chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I know your Huntress character doesn't think this could end well, but it would be nice if it did. Harley belongs with Ivy and she just needs to wake up and realize that.
deathsheadx chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
excellent story please give us more!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Interesting...I LIKE! Very well done on the plot! I haven't read/watched any of the latest on the situation with DEMON or anything else for that matter in a long time, so this is all new to me. But I like this story and I hope you continue-

Till Next Chapter,