Reviews for Celestial Butterfly
Rin2013 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Karrat chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Continue please
M chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
OMG! I can't believe you stopped updating at such a crucial stage! I really really super upper hope that you update again! Plz!
SpicyWifey chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I know its been YEARS ! but please update this story.!

Its soo good.!
alex chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
You said you never give up on stories.. i understand you started this when you were a teen and you are probanly now in your thirties but I rsally wish you would have finished before putting this in the past.. disappointed but I know life seems to get in the way some time.. thanks for ff2l and the sequal. Loved it :)
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
this story is so good. i hope you haven't discontinued. please start writing again!
sherry15 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
You seriously need to update. Awesome story!
Marajay04 chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
PPPPPPPPPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...UPDATE THIS STORY IT'S AMAZING...I'VE BEEN UR FAN FOR A VERY LONG TIME...READ ALL YOUR STORIES...PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON...JA NE ...MARA
jezz chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
you should update becuse this is really good
jazzberry chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
please please please update your story its so good. I can't wait for more
SweetAyu chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Your story has very good characterization. I'll definately put this piece of art in my Fav.'s even though it still unfinished. Giving love to writing pieces should get you around to updating, right? _
anhimals chapter 4 . 12/25/2007
your story is very sad! to have the person you love, love another. how is it humor and romance? j/k but it is written very well like all your other stories. i hope you find it in your free time to update with another chapter. you left a cliffy for chapter 4! update soon!