Reviews for Celestial Butterfly
mariyangmaldita chapter 4 . 8/27
This is my first time writing a review. Normally, I would just read fanfictions without even reviewing (terrible, I know) until I came across with this story of yours. I really really hope you'll continue with this story. I don't know how to put it. I just, you know, love this story. It was sad yet so beautiful. This was beautifully written that I even found myself angry, sad, happy, excited and teary eyed. Only four chapters and yet this story made me feel all kinds of emotions. Why, you even used the song that meant a lot to me, Who knew by Pink. I am so looking forward to the continuation of this story. Goodluck and Godbless!
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Shadoah Kriegel chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Love the story. hope you update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
You stopped :(
Janestone chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Update please you just can't stop it there.
Karrat chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Rin2015 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Karrat chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Continue please
M chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
OMG! I can't believe you stopped updating at such a crucial stage! I really really super upper hope that you update again! Plz!
SpicyWifey chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I know its been YEARS ! but please update this story.!

Its soo good.!
alex chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
You said you never give up on stories.. i understand you started this when you were a teen and you are probanly now in your thirties but I rsally wish you would have finished before putting this in the past.. disappointed but I know life seems to get in the way some time.. thanks for ff2l and the sequal. Loved it :)
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
this story is so good. i hope you haven't discontinued. please start writing again!
sherry15 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
You seriously need to update. Awesome story!