Reviews for Someone for me
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
You know what Michelicious? Fuck you. I'm in so much pain to even think that this story is over. FUCK YOU! In other words, I loved the story.
Crissytje chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Eum I don't know if you really can fall in love, but real love love in one day. But may be it's just me :p Liked the concept but though the falling in love proces was rather rushed. :)

x
Just Another Blank Account chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Yay! :P Lol well I love this story (I don't usually review till the end) I hope you do as good on all your other stories as you did on this one!
AshXMisty 4 eva chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I LUV THIS STORY
Killmesomebody123 chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
So touching! Ash and May 4ever! Gary and Misty 4life!
ash 6 chapter 7 . 4/21/2007
THIS IS Ash and may stories you Idiod , not Gary and misty
Eric Ma chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I think everything that you wrote was great and i loved it, you even made the characters like the TV series unlike others who put in aoutrages stuff. The only thing that i did not like was that it was so good that you did not write more of it!

PS: Your english is great keep working hard you hear me it'll pay of i promise you!:)
MegaSliferSlacker7 chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
ASH AND MAY ALL THE WAY BABY! YAHO!
johtolaura chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Aw! Loved it, such a sweet story!
gerardwaylover chapter 7 . 4/17/2006
u made ASH EVEN MORE STUPID THAN THE OTHER STORIES!FUCK YOU!
Sango A.R chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
aw.. that was so romantic! love your fic!
Sango A.R chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
love it really cute! gary and misty are soo.. cute together!
MagCat chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
Hey, sorry that I didn't get 'round to reviewing this story 'till the end; anyways, loved this esp. since it was an Egoshipper! Update soon and keep on writing!
pokebunny chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
I REALLY LIKE IT! MAKE ANOTHER!:D
Midnight-mist-87 chapter 7 . 11/4/2005
Hehye, dissapointed? never!

This is a great starter fic, and the ending was the cherry on top, a perfectly cute fluffy ending, what every egoshipper wants every once in a while. PLease do write another story! And thank you for your support in all my fics! You've been great to me!

I loved the second sentence. Very fairy tale happy ending like," The moon was brighter than ever on this night of promises." very fluffy and romantic!

Keep writing!