Reviews for You have to fix this 2: Afterwards
Ann chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Chris is my favorite character on the show, barring Prue, and the focus on Wyatt on the show does grate, but I wouldn't take the fact that the baby isn't prominent on the show seriously, or infer in-text things about the child's place in the family about it. They went through a few baby Chrises IIRC and with the fact that it's easier to work with older children and the fact that babies are even more restricted in terms of the time they can spend on set, well...

That is not to say that I liked the focus on Wyatt subplots (I hate kid subplots tbh), but it's something I've seen in other shows with two or more children and it doesn't surprise me. What annoyed me about the show was the lack of continuity when it came to adult!Chris in that he wasn't talked about in S7 other than subtextually (Piper's attachment to the baby and never wanting him away from her while she was grieving, Leo's spiral etc), but then this was a show that forgot about Prue after the Prue's death and aftermath ish was tied up so...
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
Please update soon :)
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
What's another decade or two? Exactly!

I always felt that excaliber was meant for Chris too. So sad that destiny wants Chris to suffer such a loss.
isabellapurri chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
wow, i love it so much! I knew I wasn't the first to think of it, but to actually see a fic telling about Excalibur turning Wyatt it's amazing!

I've always thought that Excalibur showing up season 6 was too much of a coincidence, even more because Chris was absent that episode. the sword had turned piper already, it would be perfect if they pushed the episode more towards the end of the season, and make it a double episode, like they did it with the mirror world.

anyway, great reading about it, and I really wish you wrote more!
Von chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
What a lovely follow up!

I absolutely adore the idea of Excalibur being meant for Chris and you've explained it so logically too. I can actually see Chris being a better ruler than Wyatt.. less hotheaded, arrogant.. and frighteningly dedicated to doing what needs to be done, regardless of the cost to himself.

Can we see him interacting with the world who know him for what he is?
meilinglovesshaoran chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
You can't just leave it here! More! Please? I love this fic!
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
omg dude you are like the best that was so good I've never read something that good please tell me were to find part one and i don't know if you already made a part 3 yet but if you didnt i beg you to please do so you can always tell me on the thats how i found this ps I'm a wrighter too so i never heard of this website before you so thank you I'll be putting story's up soon as well but they wouldn't be as good ass yours you should make a spin off script with a simalare story line see how the people on the charmedsons like it i know i sure did
Ana chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Do you think I want to loose my mother? - AH! you don't loose your mother you lose your mother. What is it with you writer and that word? None of you ever get it right.
Marcus1233 chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
Can't wait to lay eyes on the next chapter..knowing the Charmed Ones history fate'll probably give up with her hands in the air with exasperation...
Marcus1233 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Poor Piper. Three times of knowing she died and left her family must be a real bitc...you know what I mean.
Match Box chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
This is great! I really hope you keep going, I wanna know what happens next!
TwinSwords chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
Wow! Um... what else to say, um... wow again? Keep going! Must... read... more... :)
scme chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
this is great, i really like it. hope your still going to continue cos i would love to knwo what happens! please carry on!
E chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
This is a pretty good story, are you going to continue it?
Pinky Barbie chapter 4 . 1/27/2006