Reviews for Remembrance and Renewal
This story should be rated M
Guest chapter 38 . 4/7/2015
This. Is. The . Best. Story. Ever... I read all thirty eight chapters straight with no regret... All the plot twists, the originality, and yet the story moves seamlessly, as if everything is perfectly connected... PLEASE PLEASE UDPATE MORE!
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I wish there was different font of something for when they are in dreamland and when they are awake
hpsslily chapter 38 . 7/17/2014
Such an imaginative story! Great work really
But y didn't u continue?:/
lily pond chapter 38 . 2/2/2014
Noooooooooooooo! Continue Continue please
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
loving this. :)
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 38 . 4/14/2013
I feel bad for Draco. I also think that Hermione should have to live through what Draco is right now. In a way have Hermione walk for a while in Draco's shoes. Let her see what it's like being raised for a cause and then have a school mate get her injured father throw back into jail and not know where her mother is. All the while being in a world that she knows nothing about.

I hope that you'll be able to update something soon.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/3/2013
loved this story can hardly wait for the sequel
Aegis' Trickster chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
That was an amazing story... of how... WW3 could happen.
Aegis' Trickster chapter 18 . 11/16/2012
HE DIED!
Stella Limegood chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
Very enjoyable, a good read!
MAR chapter 38 . 4/29/2012
After finally finding this thin again I was a bit disappointed to see it hasn't been updated. I read this when it first started and waited happily for each new update. It was sad to see this get deleted when it was in the 60's chapter wise.

I can understand not wanting to do anything with a story anymore... But for the sake of those who were reading this up until it was deleted, do you think you could post the chapters that were originally up before the deletion? Despite the fact that we have a little bit better idea of Snapes past, this was and still is a great read! Please have a heart and post something.
tsukinopen chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
opps snape injuried harry
eisamiller88 chapter 38 . 12/26/2010
Oh, please, please tell me this isn't abandoned...Please!
A chapter 38 . 10/6/2010
NOOOOOOO!

I need more, please come back to this story and continue writing. It's so good. You can't end it here!