Reviews for Start to Destiny
fudgesicle chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
haha this was adorable XD good job
jubejube1625 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
hahah funny

has

I find it ionic that the son's name is Rusty ha

haha

hahaha

hahahah

...

ya... Fluff is funny

sorry i am really hyper right now lol
Dearka'sgirl1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
that was awesome! i hope you make more chapters! dearka's still his touble making self! always a child! mir still the strick softy! it was so interesting! please write more
Paola chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hey, this is cute! i just logged out before i read this, so sorry this review isn't signed, but i liked this story! it's cute!

wow, never imagined Dearka to be a father (seeing as how, so far, i've only read stories with athrun or sometimes kira as the father)! but by gods, he'd be one adorable father! just wondering, are you gonna write something with Mira as a teenager and dearka being the usual over protective father? haha. that's gonna be cute.

PaolaAdara
xo'.'MaRsHmAlLoW'.'MeL'.'xo chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
AAW! Omg, I got a super duper idea, make another chappie and at the start of it...say "10 yrs l8er" or somethin like that, then write the story from her bein older, make mira like, go be a pilot with her parents disapprovin, then make her run away to join zaft, WOW! I AM A GENIOUS! Then her parents confront her later and get all pissed, u know! COOL COOL COOL! But...totaly up 2 u...;_; unfortunatly...i have no say wut-so-ever, lmfao, sad but true. I JUST LOVED IT!

Melanie
Hinata-hime chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
That was so darn cute! Mira finds it funny when Yzak yells? Well, we have something in common then. It'd be so cool to see a sequel to this...like...Keahi's birthday! (I wonder who Yzak's wife is?...)

Anyway, loved this oneshot lots!
Promicuous Girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Ii LlIiKkEe IiTt IiTtSs GgRrEeAaTt Ii HhOoPpEe YyOoUu WwRrItEe MmOoRrEe DdEeAaRrKkAa AaNnDd MmIiRrIiAaLlIiAa TtHhEeYy"'RrEe TtHhEe GgRrEeAaTtEeSsTt AaMm Ii RrIiGgHhTt OoRr AaMm Ii RrIiGgHhTt?/
Sankou-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
YES THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FIC! I loved it! too bad dearka has to sleep on the couch tonight
ailiricxxz chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
OMG! i think it rocks! why didnt you write it earlier? hahax! xD i think if the one-shot didnt end there, Miriallia would probably be having Dearka's head. xD
X-19A Infinite Justice chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Uh oh Im assuming that Miriallia is going to Kill Dearka when she realizes that he let Mira see the inside of the mobile suit pretty funny one :D
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Nice fic. You really know the DxM pairing well, so it would seem.

Dearka's so gonna die after Milly figures out what the statement Mira said means... XD
Ally-Kat722 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
XDXDXD WHE! That's AWESOME! *tries not to wake family with laughter* And absolutely hilarious! *hugs* That's just wonderful! So... is this in any way related to the sequel of POW? *squeals just cuz there's a sequel* XD I can't wait! This is really really REALLY good!

Keep writing!

I can't wait for more!
matt chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
great one shot and dearka is so busted.
Christel Fox chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
That is so cute!
An1391 chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
AH! I just loved that _ So, so, so adorable and funny too.

Dearka's comment to Yzak to keep him tame about the mobile suits had me giggling for quite a bit. And using Mira as his daughters name so classic, combining it to your main fic _ I loved it.

And I sense a future interest if you ever write another one between Keahi and Mira _-

I'm so glad you wrote this, it totally brightened my evening _ Lots of hugs!