Reviews for The Flaws of Perfection
lilac310 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Lovely in its simplicity and honesty. You kept them in character and expressed their sentiments openly yet still they remain intriguing. Love it!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I assumed that they were talking about being together some day (or maybe even getting married some day). What ever it was it was they surly belong to each other already so waiting was no big deal. Great descriptions and a great feeling for this story. I love the way it was presented with the details and the shifting from inner thoughts to real time and back again.

Also great insight on Milliardo, I love the way his leaving was described and the words and descriptions you chose. Like how Noin became a ghost as well that followed him. Great touch!
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
i loved this fic, the pace, the style, everything. great job!
catania chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow, that was absolutely beautiful. i am extremely glad you didn't make this wildly romantic and OOC, because i really hate when people that. you wrote this so... oh, i don't know! it's so beautiful, really, it is. it's bittersweetness clenched my heart but made me smile. hopefully one day, they can finally be together. :D just like what we've all been waiting for.
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
*sniffles* aw...this was such a bittersweet and touching story. Heero and Relena love each other so much, but they can't be together for now. I hope that someday they will finally be able to be with each other.

I loved this story and I think that you should write a sequel.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I would love to see a sequel and the whole unspoken words thing was great.
Symee-Sama chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I really enjoyed this fic. It's one of the fics that people who are looking for mindless romance will skip over, but people who are actually looking for good writing and plot will like. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this fic. The way that you portrayed Heero and Relena actually makes me a little jealous of your talent.

Symee
Dark-Light39 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
A second chapter would compliment this story very well ~hint~ ~hint~ So very well written, and you kept them both in character so well, great job -
Purple-Jaxie chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Very well written, I enjoyed reading your one shot, and you kept Heero and Relena very in character. I look forward to reading more from you.

Take care and God Bless.

~PJ~
GundamFan chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Very well written. I must say I'm impressed. I love the way you have shown Heero and Relena so close to their regular selves from the show. It's quite a feat with those two. Many try but very few succeed. Congrats! You've definitely succeeded.
Pam chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Very Good!

I love the "in between moments".
Dixie chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
A very elegant piece! Both Heero and Relena were beautiful in your creative light. A powerful work in its simplicity. I confess I read it three times! It is by far the best well-written work that I have read in nearly a year or more. (And, if you think about that, its a little sad. Nothing against you, I hope you get that.)

Anyway, all I got is "oh... pretty!". No criticism or anything. Awesome job!