Reviews for Dark Heart's Desires
The destroyer of fate chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
lol ...
god of all chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Great story so far... hope that you decide to continue with it.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
I think it is the only fic that has both Urd and Mara with Ranma.

Good call on sending Kuno Sr. to hell. I'd let Nabiki visit too.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Great story!
Deucalion02 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
i like the story, and im rather pleased with the urd/ranma/mara pairing. i think the only way for this to get better is to involve hild somehow.
Drashin chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
where did you send the princapal
dirtyShoes chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
I could say many things, but one word should sum it all up...funny
Infin1x chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
First I have to say that RanmaUrdMara is an equation that equals quite a bit of WIN and is worth at least a Catgirl if not two. The only disappointment is the fact that a story about Ranma Lord of Desire is only rated T and not M.
DrewB1442 chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! It's a great story and I would like to see more of it.
ApocSM chapter 4 . 6/16/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Alex Ultra chapter 4 . 5/26/2007
Hmm... I wonder what Ryoga's desire would be? To be with Akane probably. May as well make him truly be Akane's pet for a while. I'm sure Akane wouldn't mind too much, perhaps a good snip-snip to keep his piggy horemones down? :D?

Not much else to say other than that this story is entertainng. ? Yup, entertaining.

Alex Ultra: Farthwaters Of Wenterhause

LATER
sieti chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
just re-read your story and fell in love with it again. Please consider adding another chapter as your next update.
Delusional Fishies chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
I love it!
oshioki-sama chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
Mara AND Urd both deserve a bare-bottom spanking. For two reasons: it would make them happy and, more importantly, it would make US happy.