Reviews for Bushido League: A samurai's quest
guarding angel in the shadow chapter 23 . 4/29
Plz continue very good can't wait for and can't wait to read what happens again plz continue.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/21/2014
Hey that story was great! I just finished reading it. Is it not finished? The story so far is great and I can't wait for more!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
I was confused about their names for a moment, well, mainly one in particular, but I found out who he was soon after, so it wasn't a problem for me.

I miss Vash! He and Fiona are like my favorite pokemon couple! I also miss Yuuki! I wonder when he'll come back; it's just so sad to read the story with out him and the rest of his gang...it kinda feels lonely...sniff...sniff...tear.T.T
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
I know it! Wait so Leo is like a the beast from beauty and the beast? That's cray!xD
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
Hmm.? You were right, your story does have a little Naruto-ish about it. I noticed in the past that you used some moves and materials from it, only naming it differently, either way, I like it!:D keep it up.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Aw man, I wonder when Ash is going to figure out that he has feelings for Misty? I'm like dying to see them together already, and the same with Yuuki and May.

I really feel bad for Yuuki though. Poor thing. I just hope Misty does something to help the guy, cause most of the time she's always the one catching his sad expressions for May. Who knows, maybe they could help each other out.;)
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
The ending was hilarious! I hadn't noticed pikachu and Zhol were missing up until now. Also, I really hope Misty and togapi meet up. I really miss that little guy and thought at first that he was going to be one of her pokemon.n_n hopefully they meet up in your story.

However, I kind of don't understand May at all. At one point she tells herself she has feelings for Yuuki and even kisses him and tells him to kiss her, but then she suddenly changes entirely, and just flips it on him by saying she doesn't have any feelings for him. God, her actions piss me off! I was seriously hoping Yuuki would push her away, distancing away from her, and then throwing it in her face that he didn't want to be led on, so she should really stop. But Yuuki is so sweet.T-T I have a feeling he wouldn't do it; nevertheless, he doesn't deserve to be treated so cruelly.
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
Hahahah! Man, Gary would really piss me off, in a good way!:D I just think he's so funny and brotherly that he feels just like my pesky brother lol
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
OMFG I-MATHA-F*UCKEN-LOVED-IT!xD
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Man I'm dying here!x'D who would have thought he'd do that while in his sleep!?xDD but the memory was cute.n_n
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 3 . 2/6/2014
Hm? If ur kind of basing this off Naruto (kind of), does that mean you're going to have something like a chunin exam?:D cuz if you are, I'm already super excited for it!:))
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Hahaha I can't believe they came in with a freaken super hero chant!xD when I heard the first and second, I was like...omg r u serious!xD hahaha!
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Lmao this story is super amazing! U had me laughing the whole time! ...and who spends all their time stealing a donut, honestly?xD it was truly brilliant!
AsoenixKnight chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
Hope you come back to this fic soon.
Jay 'Tha 'Funkee Homosapien chapter 1 . 7/24/2011