Reviews for Bushido League: A samurai's quest
Akkii-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Great story! Keep it up! x3 Loved the whole "is there something you want to tell us Yuuki?" hah. XD I really hope this is AAML, not AAMayL (not trying to offend any AAMayL, I'm just addicted to AAML -my name explains it all ;D- ) Anyway keep it up! XD
Hakajin chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
Ugh, it's been awhile. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway . . . it was a good chapter. The whole search was entertaining, and it was good to get some new Pokemon in the story.

I liked Fiona's whole realization. That was really clever! Although I'm not sure Megumi would be so confident of all that stuff, after being abused and all. Anyway, it was sweet.

But I've gotten so behind, I'm gonna have to go reread a bunch of chapters so I can remember who everyone is . . . darn. Well, I've got all summer to catch up and move on.
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 23 . 4/13/2007
I hope you update soon. I love your story. Yuuki is the guy from Emerald, right?
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 23 . 3/29/2007
Whoo I finally caught up with you! unfortunately now i have to wait
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
No dude Sama means lord. Any ways awesome story. You cover the three best subjects very well.
general shadow wolfsbane chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
I am pretty sure kirei does mean beatiful.
SAMANTHA chapter 22 . 3/1/2007
Hi! This is an awesome story but whats with the cat girl?When is chapter 24 coming up? Best of luck for chapter 24!Your awesome!
sam chapter 23 . 2/24/2007
this story is so cool!
Arrow chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
This story is awesome. You came up with something great here. I just can't wait till the next chapter.
Jime-chan chapter 23 . 2/18/2007
It's cool but can you add Togepi and Psyduck? I love those 2! Please? Still it is super hyper cool ur story!
Artemis Ignitan chapter 23 . 2/17/2007
Wow, it was worth waiting a long time for this chappie! I loved the way it came out! The whole thing was so hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing! Hopefully, in the next chapter, we can find out what the bloodlines and whatnot are. :)
Jime-chan chapter 12 . 2/13/2007
It's perfect!
SaiyanSatoshiLegend chapter 23 . 2/10/2007
Firstly, let me start by congratulating you on your first chapter of the new year. I wish you the best of luck with upcoming chapters! May the Fanfiction God bless you with a prosperous and "fanfictionie" year.

Secondly, if you hadn't mentioned the GS, BS and CS in this chapter, it would almost seem as if you were creating a filler chapter _~

I'm kidding, but seriously, i was (pleasantly) surpised with the Imite x Ryuga pairing. I thought you were about to make this a Hiroshi x Furuura chapter at the start, but i'm glad it turned out like this.

Also, i have a request; could you push Kasumi out of a window and make her land on a moving vechile...presumably i truck... This may sound a tad bit harsh, but i have two very good reasons for this:

Readon #1- She's REALLY becoming a "party-pooper" when it comes to romance... Couldn't she hurry up and get with Ash...

Reason #2- ... it seems like it would be fun to push someone out of a window... or even ANYONE out of a window... I nominate Saito.

I doubt these suggestions will make it, but it was worth a try, eh?

Also, what's up with this Sukaku guy/Blastoise ? He's really annoying... How about we push him out of a window? No? ... it was worth a try...

Good luck dude with the rest of this arc! I'm looking forward to it!

Peace,

~SaiyanLegend

P.S

Sorry about a late review... i haven't had access to the internet in a while...

On a lighter note: WOOHOO! Naruto and Bleach have finally finished their filler arc stages, and have started to move along with the plot... it's only a matter of time before they catch up with the manga again...

Also, do you know what chapter Fruits Basket finishes on... Has it even been fully scanlated yet... i'm thinking of reading the manga version of it.

Anyway, i'll catch ya later. I'm gonna re-install windows live messenger later today.
DestinyDeoxys chapter 23 . 2/8/2007
And thus the plot thickens... the Super Shippers were a great idea! The Mugendai no Tsurugi seems like it will be very important in the next few chapters. All in all, a great chapter! Keep up the good work.
Lightning Samurai chapter 23 . 2/7/2007
Yo! Me again! Great chapter! Though the Super Shippers have had one failure after another, I think they MIGHT and I mean MIGHT, have a chance of making a mission a success! Update ASAP! Until next time...CYA!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »