Reviews for Stop Light
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Poor Matt

That was excellent and cute, I love it and awesome job but you should continue it please but take your time writing it so we can enjoy the longer read
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That was amusing, awesome and excellent, I loved it and nice job but it was a bit rushed though still great
SJC chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Some nice general lightheartedness. Good but not great. Matt's reaction once he arrived at his apartment was relatable and balanced out the Seinfeldness of the fic. One question though... Matt and his dad live in a large apartment building in the middle of the concrete jungle known as Tokyo; why would they own a pair of hedge clippers?
Cuz.Neji is the UltimateXD chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Lol! I love this story! It's too funny! I've actually been meaning to review this story but the time just seemed to escape me...(as well as my mind...Oo'') Byt anyway...just hope that yu write another like it and I've added it to my faves!XD
Potgenie chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
HAHA. Another funny story! I can't believe I didn't find your stories earlier, they're cheering me up fast. I'm off to read your other stories now... Digimon goodness! What fun! :P
Blondie121147 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Matt just can't catch a break! First he gets hit by a car, then he gets cut by hedge clippers.. what's next? The stop sign falls on him? Oh or he could continue to attempt cutting the trees and bird flies out and knocks him down. Hhahahahaha I love your stories you're awesome!
Blondie121147 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I lied... this one made me laugh more. You are hilarious btw. My favorite part:

“I believe they’re talking about putting a stop light at this corner,” Izzy interjected.

“It won’t happen until someone gets run over and killed,” Matt said.

“Yeah, too bad that mini-van wasn’t going faster,” Tai exclaimed.

“Shut up, Tai.”

Oh! Have you ever seen the movie Superbad? There's a part in the movie where one of the kids is standing in a parking lot and guy backs his car up and rams into the kid and he falls to the ground and freaks out. Your story kind of reminded me of that. Love it!
Manders1953 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Hahaha! That was so cute! _ I loved it! Yay! *clicks for next chapter*
Rude and not Ginger chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Lol. Great fic. The first chapter with the mini-van was great! Really funny.

The one with the clippers was great to, but I couldn't help a little wince. Poor Matt, I really feel for him, I once got a fence threw my hand. Not a nice experiance. Tai with hedge clippers would be scary! Lol.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Ha. That was really cute and hilarious. I love the little friendship pointless fics, always fun to read. Great job! XD XD XD
Kanarah J chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Haha, cute. It was a little on the random side, but I still really liked it. Great work!
Martiny chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
believeintrust chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
_ great story. Really enjoyable.
KandyHouse chapter 2 . 3/5/2007
This may be a little weird, but the idea of an entire story occuring in one place-at that crossing place next to school-it really appeals to me. I don't think it would be easy to write a story that the characters don't move around in. I hope you add more to this.
RekkaKouyuu chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
I liked this chapter. Poor Yama, he just can't stay out of trouble can he? I hope he gets patched up okay.