Reviews for Consanguinity
savannahamminga chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Oh my god. this story is the most beautifully written fanfiction, no, literature that I have ever read. It made me soar up to the greatest heights and then made me plunge into the deepest depths of emotion. I love this piece pf art.
Oracle Oci chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
The feels! Omg this chapter is wonderful :D
Particularly like Vergil's use of latin to get away with saying too much lol
angel939 chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
I really love your story, it leaves you breathless and lost in another world as you read it. It's touching, poetic and beautifully written and tragically devasting towards the end. A part of you wishes that they didn't separate especially after such a touching union between them. I wish I could favorite this story a thousand times that's how much I like it and I can't find any faults in your writing your flawless.
Seiyah chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
I just stumbled across this story tonight, and I have to say that it now ranks as one of my favorite stories of all time. The way you wrote Vergil was just...wow for lack of a better word! You managed to capture the aloofness that defines his character, but you also fleshed his character out more by showing his emotions in an incredibly believable way. His reactions and thoughts/feelings here are definitely going to became a permanent part of my "head cannon" Vergil!

Your overall writing style is fantastic, and you really captured and conveyed his emotions in a spectacular manner. I found myself a bit teary eyed at the end, and completely satisfied/amazed with the story. I know it's been awhile since you last updated any of your stories, but when you do I will be here waiting to read more of your amazing works!
DoodleJinx chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Beautifully written. I haven't words to do it justice, just sublime.
AranKatarn chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
I've just finished reading this, and I just wanted to say thank you for such a stunningly beautifully written, masterfully eloquent, heartfelt and resonant piece of work. Your characterisation of Vergil was resplendent and I so enjoyed reading this. I would never usually read slash, but you write so beautifully that it never once comes across as opportunistic smut, but a truly insightful and impassioned introspective study of characters articulated through their sexual expression. There are moments that resonate with such scenic visual spectacle that I can imagine them before my eyes, and and it truly makes me rejoice that such a lively, musical and poetic level of prose can be achieved by such a dedicated writer. Your verbal craftsmanship astounds and inspires me. This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing such a marvelous example of the craft.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I think the reason why you have more favourites then reviews is simply because your writing is absolutely beautiful and flawless ...you capture the relationship between the twins so perfectly and I read all 10 chapters in one sitting but I can still remember certain lines from your story :) just beautiful
InfinityIllusion chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Truly, this is a work of art. I love how you've given insight to Virgil's character, fleshed him out and made him your own. Everything flows well and I think it's almost like watching the scenes play out in front of me on some large movie screen (but better, because it's written and in my mind).

Thank you.
Blatantly Queer chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
This is amazing. Your writing is impressive, staggering and harrowing. Not to mention beautiful. Your characterization is incredible too. You had my knees buckling with emotion, among other things.

Seriously. Never stop writing. 3
rrenvy chapter 10 . 7/21/2013
This is a work of art, truly. Beautiful beyond belief! I've actually read this more than a couple of times and I find I love it more and more each time :) -rrenvy
shikiyang chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
"Consanguinity"really impresses me a lotIt shows an excellent command of writing skill!
Can I Translate it into Chinese? Of course-All rights preserved.
JuxtaposedAlbatross chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Ajkskhksjfbksdm.

I am incoherent. But in love. Definitely, definitely in love.

Thank you so much for sharing this - it's the best D/V fic I've read in my life!
Arya May chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Beautiful. Utterly beautiful.
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
A beautiful chapter I must say :D

Wow, this story is incredibly interesting and I find it so intriguing that you decided to write about when Mundus captured Vergil and even adding in Trish. I love their interactions and I think you got everything spot on.

I'm very pleased with how well this was written as well XD, you really don't know how good it feels to read something well-written and to read something where you have to stop and look up the definition of some words once in a while. It's great so thank you.

I also love the very subtle humor that you added in this chapter as well that you didn't cast Trish off to the side, considering that this is a slash story. It's more realistic. Anyway, I really love where this is going and I find it incredibly insightful and interesting!

Gah! I also must admit that I cannot wait to read chapter 2. Till next time.

-youngwriter123
Ehres chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
This whole fic is sublime in the best way possible. It left me majorly inspired and is the -magnum opus- per se behind my current True Blood fic "Stupre". I love the portrayal of Vergil here: It's very refreshing to read about a Vergil that I can recognise. His pain is apparent and you can tap into it very easily; that's something very hard to pull off and you've achieved it perfectly. I love Dante here as well, as well as the dynamic between the two. A lot of the time you see lovey-dovey relationships between the brothers but you deal a dose of reality. I absolutely ADORE this whole thing. A masterpiece.