Reviews for Guide to Completion
Museu chapter 10 . 7/14
This chapter is beyond beautiful. I couldn't keep the tears away
alyssavers chapter 20 . 6/11
Your story was great! I love every single chapter! I do hope you will continue your writing, you are one hell of a writer!
Orangejiuce chapter 20 . 5/21
This is the most beautifully intricate work on lotr A/L romance. Your writing was mesmerizing and rich while the words flowed so smoothly, as does the plot. Most of the A/L fanfictions had awkward wording here and there, poor characterization, and cliche (slightly cringe worthy) plot development. Your work had none of these. Thus I was able to read the story with no distractions whatsoever. Your writing is so beautiful and the characterization of Aragorn and Legolas especially was perfect. My heart had many moments of great joy and others of grief (especially when Aragorn ran away) but I am so very grateful this work ended with a happy note. Yet again, this is hands down the best A/L fanfiction out there (trust me I have read majority of them, and this is the first I reviewed in). Thank you for putting your love and time into this story. I will definitely be coming back and re-reading this piece a multitude of times. So thank you for sharing such a perfect piece with us. All my A/L dreams came true. Lastly, kudos to you for the brilliant idea of pairing Arwen with Legolas' older brother. It was absolutely breath-takingly genius. I loved it. But of course not as much as I loved the A/L action /wink. So yet again, thank you and I hope you would be inspired to write more A/L works! Your writing is impeccably beautiful, detailed, and advanced (which brings the question, are you an english major?)
I hope this review reaches you!

Sincerely,
Kate
Silvanesti chapter 20 . 5/8
Thank you for a well written and interesting story. I love Aragorn and Legolas and find it very hard to find good stories about them, stories that don't change the characters too much. While I found this to be a bit too sweet and flowery in their speech, I liked their motivations and that the story works well with the original work. This won't end up on my favourites list, but it was well worth reading.
ice-liger chapter 20 . 3/8
You are a truly gifted writer. I was in tears for much of the ending. I just have one question: what of an heir for Gondor?
Krystallyne chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
very good story! I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you! very well written, and I love how you kept the characters very close to the original.
Duckling Seo chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
The moment I started reading I knew I was in love with it! It was so epic and attractive a story, starting from the childhood of the two characters. Guide to completion was well connected to the original book which was great, since I could concentrate better to the story and that must have been same for many others as well. I was so happy reading the final moment of this fic. The smile wouldn't get away from my faceXD Thank you so much for the nice fic! too bad I found it in 2015 I wish I could go back to the time when you were uploading it:-)
turtlehannah96 chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
This was such a good story. Your characters were so well devolped and amazing :)
Cereah chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
Loved it! I loved everything!
weeping00willow chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
You have managed to write these two characters beautifully, with such attention to detail as their love unfolded through the years and they grew with it as well. As far as I'm concerned, they were betrothed from the first moment they lay eyes on each other. And damn if it wasn't the longest betrothal in history, but so worth it in the end. :) I especially liked the brief moment of tenderness between them, the way they so clearly worshiped each other and belonged to one another down to their very souls. Beautiful and compelling. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
Nako13yeh chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
I died inside in a happy way xD Congratulations, you made me fall in love with this story!~ Well done.
Nako13yeh chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
OMG the last part... I am so near the end and I plan to write a review at the END but OMG... I can't believe I was forced into writing a review now. xD the last part killed me... the protectiveness of Legolas' brother! XD It's so amazing...

"But first, I have a man to kill."

THAT WAS AMAZING! XD I love how Aragorn thought it Legolas wanted the crown, it must have killed him on the inside. Ai, poor legolas is grieving now... *sighs* XD Must read the next part omg... I LOVE IT!
Ritual Union chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Loved this story so much! Amazingly written! :DD
Fan5124 chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
I first would like to say, I usually don't review stories. It's not that I don't appreciate the hard work that goes into creative thought or wish for the authors to not know of their genius. Simply and honestly, I'm lazy. If I read a good story, I will add it to my favorites and be done with it. As a writer myself, I do feel that rush of pride though when I see a comment on a story I spent hours, weeks, days, months, and even years on.
This story though, as I read the last few sentences after the end, I realized that your talent, deserved a comment. I am not a big name, my opinion I'm sure has little to no meaning to most in the world. As little as my opinion may matter though, I felt that I needed to congratulate you. The way my emotions twisted with the story, I felt as if I was reading a book I couldn't put down. It's been a good many years since you've posted this story but if you do receive this review, I just wish to thank you for your hard work. You were brave enough to put your writing into the public eye where it would be criticized, for better or worse. I just wanted to formally thank you for a wonderful, touching story. I will look for more of your work in the future. Thank you.
RiverIsWild chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
I've read this story through twice now and I rarely do that, but I love this story. Its well written and I enjoyed the character development, I haven't seen many spanning the entire lifespan like this. Its like a shaespeare play, with all the misunderstanding :P.