Reviews for Guide to Completion
natasha chapter 20 . 2/15
This is the best Aragorn/Legolas story I have ever read, and believe me; I've read A LOT. I actually like this story better than your other one, guide to action, simply because I always thought of it as more complete, as it shows their relationship for such a long time, since when Estel was a very small child.
pandorias chapter 20 . 1/12
Gods I love this story! Amazing work, really! I was on the verge of crying so often ... Beautiful.
AngelesPG chapter 20 . 12/14/2017
I loved your story was romantic, mysterious and so pure in feelings thank you for not spoiling it with common dramas and to maintain the essence of the characters as well as new features of your story, you combined the original story very well with yours thanks
Despair personified chapter 20 . 8/2/2017
Gods! I love your story. A perfect mix of drama, romance and angest. Yes, truly lovable. Best wishes!
syouyou chapter 20 . 4/24/2017
It may be 2017, but I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I read it in one sitting because I couldn't put it down! You beautifully depict Aragorn and Legolas's relationship, and I can't get over how in love with each other they are. Your use of original characters is very well done, and I'm glad of the gentle way you dealt with Arwen's storyline while still allowing the reader to be sympathetic to her character. Thank you for a such wonderful story! I'm very picky about my A/L, but I know that this is a fic I'll be coming back to.
Orangejiuce chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
I'm sad that Guide to Completion isn't getting the attention and love that it deserves! Beautiful writing should be appreciated by everyone. Though, a part of me is secretly glad because this fanfic is my hidden gem Cx I watched the 3 LOTR movies recently and it made me reaaaaally want to read fanfiction. Your work is always the last because it's the one I treasure the most (and think is the best written). So...I have just came to read chapter 1! I'm so eggcited to read Guide to Completion again. ONWARDS!

Sincerely,
Kate
olupotter18 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Wow this chapter made me cry so much, beautifully written.
inkanu chapter 20 . 8/5/2016
hello There !
I loved your story very much, it was heartbreaking at times, romantic, even realistic... The growing relationship between Legolas and Aragorn was delightful to witness through your writing. Your transformations of Tolkien's books to fit with your story were also very smart... What a sweet coupleThank you so much.
Museu chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
This chapter is beyond beautiful. I couldn't keep the tears away
alyssavers chapter 20 . 6/11/2016
Your story was great! I love every single chapter! I do hope you will continue your writing, you are one hell of a writer!
Orangejiuce chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
This is the most beautifully intricate work on lotr A/L romance. Your writing was mesmerizing and rich while the words flowed so smoothly, as does the plot. Most of the A/L fanfictions had awkward wording here and there, poor characterization, and cliche (slightly cringe worthy) plot development. Your work had none of these. Thus I was able to read the story with no distractions whatsoever. Your writing is so beautiful and the characterization of Aragorn and Legolas especially was perfect. My heart had many moments of great joy and others of grief (especially when Aragorn ran away) but I am so very grateful this work ended with a happy note. Yet again, this is hands down the best A/L fanfiction out there (trust me I have read majority of them, and this is the first I reviewed in). Thank you for putting your love and time into this story. I will definitely be coming back and re-reading this piece a multitude of times. So thank you for sharing such a perfect piece with us. All my A/L dreams came true. Lastly, kudos to you for the brilliant idea of pairing Arwen with Legolas' older brother. It was absolutely breath-takingly genius. I loved it. But of course not as much as I loved the A/L action /wink. So yet again, thank you and I hope you would be inspired to write more A/L works! Your writing is impeccably beautiful, detailed, and advanced (which brings the question, are you an english major?)
I hope this review reaches you!

Sincerely,
Kate
Silvanesti chapter 20 . 5/8/2016
Thank you for a well written and interesting story. I love Aragorn and Legolas and find it very hard to find good stories about them, stories that don't change the characters too much. While I found this to be a bit too sweet and flowery in their speech, I liked their motivations and that the story works well with the original work. This won't end up on my favourites list, but it was well worth reading.
ice-liger chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
You are a truly gifted writer. I was in tears for much of the ending. I just have one question: what of an heir for Gondor?
Krystallyne chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
very good story! I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you! very well written, and I love how you kept the characters very close to the original.
Duckling Seo chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
The moment I started reading I knew I was in love with it! It was so epic and attractive a story, starting from the childhood of the two characters. Guide to completion was well connected to the original book which was great, since I could concentrate better to the story and that must have been same for many others as well. I was so happy reading the final moment of this fic. The smile wouldn't get away from my faceXD Thank you so much for the nice fic! too bad I found it in 2015 I wish I could go back to the time when you were uploading it:-)