Reviews for Boxed In
Kkornelia chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hahaha. Love it. Love it.

I so like your writting style and your spot-on characters. I find your works easy to read(devoid of flowery words) yet fairly desriptive. I can't seem to get enough.

I love the drama, the humor and the interactions.

You just made my day. :)
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Buahahaha...at least Yzak was on top indeed...XD
angela chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Even if i read it i just can't understand wait, i'm going to tell you this, Athrun eyes is blue-green hazel and not revised, okey?
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
XD Oh, dearie. The ending just about gobsmacked me. You caught their personalities perfectly, by the way.

XD Love it.
asdf chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Haha loved Yzak's last line. Ooh I can just imagine Cruz's reaction.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Dude, this story is just hysterical. XD A real riot that had me laughing for quite some time, especially because of how ironic it all was in the end. Nicely done.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
LMAO! XD that was heLLarious! *Laughing my head oFf* hai.. that was Yzak aLright.. I sorta remembered the episode wherein Yzak comes in where NicoL & Dearka was.. saying.. "we have the most important mission before the said first" seconds of siLence.. "..FIND YOUR OWN SQUAD LEADER!" Leaving a shocked NicoL & a Laughing Dearka.. or something Like that.. man, Yzak.. can't beLieve you'd do that.. "weLL.. atLeast I was on top".. which couLd make an impression that you were the one who was to assauLt.. nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic! ;p
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
*lol* I loved it!
Koji chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
nice!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Very amusing! _
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
*Bursts out laughing* So very funny and both of them are in character! Defintily a fav!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
that was grody yet funny at the same time
joyce chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
this is a really good story.. but how i wish you had gone all the way! that would have been more embarrassing for both, plus that they'd be mercilessly teased.
MapleRose chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
lmao! you've captured Yzak's personality very well. hmm, I wonder what Klueze (and the rest of the team) will think when they see the tape... XD
Maedhros chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This is so hillarious, definitely a favourite!