Reviews for Replacement
OblivionKisame chapter 21 . 10/27/2019
I liked the story. The overral plot was good and has potential to be expand upon. However to me it almost feels like the story was rushed because of how quick everything happened. Some of the phrasing and words for sentences and dialogue could have used some work. There parts where things to me at least seemed like there was either to much detail or not enough detail. Some paragraphs needed to be split apart because they were way to long and it's the same for parts where they monologued. Wades reaction felt wierd because it was extremely out of character since despite his young age he is smart enough to know it wasn't his fault. But I can understand why you probably had him react that way.

At first I thought the Tara thing was weird but it also works because some people in other forms of media have become villians for for less. Their relationship again was weird at first but again in other entertainment media characters have done some weird stuff for weird reasons. Again though I still liked this story and could you had fun writing it which is important. You should always have fun with what you write first and foremost.
honoradele chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
So has Kim been exposed to some mind altering device or has she figured out the Shennen is Shego and has plans of her own?
dissa1 chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
whats with the little girls that are like kimmie and shego?
Invader Johnny chapter 21 . 7/27/2010
Off... took me two days to read this but I dont regret it, quite the masterpiece you did for a Kigo fic, Kim went through hell and in the end she came on top... like always.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
dangerousgreen chapter 21 . 6/27/2010
One of my friends recommended this fic to me, since i am a big KIGO fan...and i must say this was completely awesome. You have a wonderful talent for writing and i haven't read a story with such quality in a long time... thank you :)
JEGO chapter 21 . 2/7/2010
AWESOME
The Silent Assassin HB chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
This is one of my favorite Kigo stories of all time. Bravo. _
hey again chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I dont need to pee anymore:)

What happens to Wade? Lemme guess he joins the dark side? :)

lol
a person chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Yes i've read all of this i'm reviewing here tho :)

Your writing is exelent so much drama! I didn't predict half the stuff that happened and-AH! I NEED TO PEE! sorry gotta cut it short! bye! -runs to Bathroom-
The Silent Assassin HB chapter 19 . 6/11/2009
Lol. Ken Du. Cleva
My Personal Rose chapter 21 . 5/14/2009
Wow, loved this story. :) Was great, i loved how much effort you put into it, how you wrapped the story up and revealed new things, killing off characters I didn't expect to die. Truly amazing work... and I love the end, with Wade. i'm scared about what he may become though... vengeance is never as sweet as it seems...
Kay8abc chapter 21 . 4/27/2009
Love the story. I can't wait to read the sequel. Just to let you know this story is slightly disturbing, but in an realistic way, I mean come on villains that want to take over the world but can't seem to kill anyone and have no guns. Well I guess that's Disney for you. It's up to us to fix it.

-Kate
bunnylikespie chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
great chapter! i couldnt sit still reading this at all! and i even had the perfect background music for it! i was listening to "shame" by system of a down... crazy shit... O_O
bunnylikespie chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
oh my GOD! Toto, im afraid we're not in Disney anymore... O_O
bunnylikespie chapter 11 . 4/6/2009
HOLY CRAP! O_O DRAKKENS A CRAZY MO FO! HES LIKE JOKER, JIGSAW, AND CARNAGE COMBINED! XQ...