Reviews for Adventures with Aurors
RhodaBush chapter 30 . 6/4
More please
excessivelyperky chapter 30 . 8/17/2013
Ha, I'd love to see Stephen King write about *that* hospital-he wouldn't have to make up a thing. Tonks could give him an eyewitness account.
excessivelyperky chapter 29 . 8/6/2013
Good chapter.

And of course Remus isn't going to tell what he did that almost killed Snape the *first* time, because that would make him look bad. His normal course in life is 'always let Snape take the blame'.
Light on the Horizon chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
This is a great story. Hope you get back to it sometime :)
wanderingsinthoughtspace chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
: )))
Silver Point Despair chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
This is a great story! I hope you can get back to it!
linda chapter 30 . 8/29/2011
I miss your story so much please up date please
Bad Dog no Biscuit chapter 30 . 8/24/2011
Thanks for a great story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Cheers,

Bad Dog
MarbleGlove chapter 30 . 8/14/2011
Awesome. Saint Mungo's is not an entity you want to be on the bad side of, apparently for several different reasons. Poor Tonks. Thanks for updating again. Keep writing!
mamapyjama chapter 29 . 8/10/2011
I need to go back and re-read, but I am really looking forward to the latest developments.

Thank you for continuing with this.
rumor and sigh chapter 30 . 8/9/2011
Glad to see you making up for lost time. Of course, I'd be even more glad to see Tonks and Snape is a passionate clinch soon, but I have a feeling you're not gonna give us that for awhile!
duj chapter 30 . 8/9/2011
If she had approached the receptionists as herself instead of as a generic Auror, would they have been more cooperative? Or less?
Greyfalcon chapter 30 . 8/9/2011
Thanks for the new chapter. I wonder who and what that new relative is...being as he seems to be a lawyer and is in the basement sounds like a vampire. Snape seems to be hiding, so of course I am wondering why. Is it just general hiding from the ministry? Or is it because as Andromeda puts it"he is a catch"? or has he finally decided to became the next Dark Lord and take over the ministry in order to run it better. Looking forward to the answer and great as always. The evil green glasses were a nice touch.
rumour and sigh chapter 29 . 8/4/2011
Thank you for perserving over what sounds like considerable aggravation. This is one of my favourite fanfic stories, and I had despaired of ever reading more of it. You write well, and I truly hope you continue and finish this story.
Greyfalcon chapter 29 . 8/4/2011
You have no idea how happy it made me to see this chapter this morning. In truth I had almost given up on seeing this story continue which would have been a shame given the way you write so well.