Reviews for Adventures with Aurors
jam99chgo chapter 34 . 5/2
It's a good read can't watch t for the next chapter
M chapter 34 . 4/9
Still enjoying your tale!
RhodaBush chapter 34 . 3/14
More please
plutoplex chapter 34 . 3/12
Well, that's as good an explanation as any for Tonks' terrible first name.
whitehound chapter 34 . 3/12
Ouch, yes, sleepwalking would take on a whole new horror for an Animagus. It hadn't occurred to me that she might still be one as a dragon, either, but that's very clever.
duj chapter 34 . 3/12
I don't understand how being illegitimate makes her the head of the family. Her mother could have passed on the name whether she was born out of wedlock or not. Is she head because her mother was or because her own powers make her the worthiest candidate?
RhodaBush chapter 33 . 3/7
More please
plutoplex chapter 33 . 3/5
And now I really, really want to know what happened at Gringotts...
duj chapter 33 . 3/4
No, they wouldn't recognise it. Luckily, he feels empathy for the victim when there's a ring of bullies. That's not a complete protection. It wouldn't stop him from Dark Lording over people who were out of his immediate vicinity. But it does put him ahead of almost everyone else in the Potterverse.

(I suspect Snape's having the time of his life - though, given his life, that may not be saying much..)
whitehound chapter 33 . 3/4
Love the sleepy croc Animagus, and the whole atmosphere of the team.
hes5thlazarus chapter 33 . 3/4
Excellent as always! A little vague, and I'm really looking forward to getting Snape back in the story, and I'm not sure what Thomas' relevance is-but you made my day picking this up again! Heartily enjoyed this!
tidje chapter 32 . 3/1
I feel for Tonks. Poor girl needs a break...any maybe some one on one time with Snape. )
tidje chapter 14 . 2/27
*Dies*

Side Note: Some chapters may need some kind of trigger warning for debilitating laughter. Luckily, everyone else is out to lunch.
tidje chapter 11 . 2/27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG Moody in drag! Oh my poor brain!
tidje chapter 3 . 2/27
LOL! The best thing about getting an update after ages is that it forces you to re-read the story. Borderline cracky but I love it!