Reviews for Defence against the Dark Arts
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
you are awesome
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Interesting concept. _ I really like the thought of Snape actually deciding to (sort of) plant the Potions book on Harry, and I particularly enjoyed the Snape/Dumbledore friendship in this 'Fic, as I've often thought that Snape cares very much about him. This was highlighted in this piece of work, and it was a refreshing change. :D

Love it! :)
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I don't mind beta-reading if you like. I'll correct it and send it over to you.

I saw quite a lot of mistakes in here and it was a little off-putting but still, since I know you're not a native speaker I didn't really mind.

I think there needs to be more dialogue, the sections with just Snpae's thoughts got a little heavy, but when you did do dialogue it got exciting.

I'm so glad I read this, it just re-confirms my belief in Snape's innocence!
duj chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
There's too much telling and not enough showing, especially in the second half.

BTW, they discussed "the Horcruxes ... several years ago"? According to Dumbledore (from his end-of-year comments in CoS and the Horcruxes chapter in HBP), he first began to suspect there might be more than one Horcrux in CoS when Harry handed him the diary which had obviously been planned as a weapon (and therefore expendable). He only became sure of it upon hearing what Voldie told his Death Eaters on his GoF return.
kidarock chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I thought it was a well written story! Much better than i could have written about dumbledore and snape anyway lol. I loved all the little detail that you put into why snape was on the light side and how he showed his caring side!

On a side note, some of your sentences didn't make sense. Don't worry about it too much- i know what it is like. I have problems with my spelling and grammer too. just try to re-check you're story.

But like i said, a well written story!
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Well, your English isn't terrible, but this story is packed with spelling errors, most commonly "Hogwarts," "Horace Slughorn," and the like. But this was a really good story. I've never seen this plot before, but I have been looking for it for quite some time. Loved your character portrayals. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!