Reviews for Sometimes
tara chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I'm warming up to the idea of Kagura and Ritsu as a couple. Those guys bullying him successfully pissed me off as well. They deserved some swift kicks in the balls :P
Hodgerhosen chapter 5 . 9/30/2007
It's phenomenal. I love the way that you're descriptive, but subtle, too. I think that the character's were in character. The growth in Kagura and Ritsu was believable and very sweet. There was also a lot of good humour. You're story has brightened my day. Thank you for writing such a nice story.
emerald kikyou chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
I'm in awe*_* that was the best chapter of this story! soo captivating and deep.

the meeting with akito was my favorite part

you had put much thought in to it and it came out

great! I can just imagen the smirk on akito's

face after the decleration of trust kagura made!

and yuki,I just can't have enough of him

and the part with kagura's mother thanking him

was so sweet and simple

thanks to you I sure am going to have plesant dreams because I am going strait to bed now

it's 2AM! see you
emerald kikyou chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
aw! so cute

the tow love birds are finaly starting to be an item! how sweet

and the adition of yuki and aya's brotherly love

in the chapter has made it alot of fun!

hehehe you gota love those tow!

you said this chapter was hard for you and I'm now telling you the result of your hard work is wonderful!

I love how you write yuki you seem to get him just

right! I'm glad you do ther is not much of fanfics that gives the wonderful character of yuki all it's glory I just loved the frease

"Yuki was more like the passing moonlight, awe-inspiring and mystifying all at once."

that's so true! I want to take your premetion to

use it on a wallpaper can I use it please *_*

in the end please forgive my spelling mistaks english is not my native language

thank you for the lovely chapter!
emerald kikyou chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
what can I say! I loved the kagura ritsu pairing

but I love you more for writing SOS and all it's

side fics!and finaly some one who writs kyo in character! you got him right in the seen when

he confronted kagura and ended up hurting her and

ritsu ,kyo always react with anger first and although he always feel guilty for hurting others but that doesn't keep him from saying hurtful things anyway -_-', so wrote kyo so in character!

unlike alot of writes who keep writing him like he is the best man in the world and pepol are just out ther to get him-_-'

god! I talk too much!

I want to say alot more but I think I will drop you a message , that would be better

thank you again for your time to write those

wonderful storis! I will be waiting for more and more SOS and more yuki kun he is my favorite after all
Kimiyo chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Your story is not the worst story in Furuba, in fact it is one of the best I've ever read. This is one of the most unique pairings of Furuba fanfiction and you pulled it off with grace, I respect you for that.

I hope to read SOS. See ya!
Koshi Sekisen chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
As they say in spanish "lo prometido es deuda"! I read it, finally! And I liked it SO much! O it was so beautiful! Poor, poor Kagura, I really felt my heart-break when she was going through the depression and it made me happy to see her relationship with Ritsu was improving! And Yuki's gesture was so sweet! I liked the "zero/null" thing... it was funny!

It was really, really nice and pleasant to read. Go Kagura! Beath 'em up! Don't let ANYONE say Ritsu's a No one! Ritsu's your whole-one! (... no comment, that joke wasn't even funny).

Aah well, I'll keep waiting for your updates! Please do soon! Your stories are just soo fantastic!
HeartAngel chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
NO IT'S OVER!WHY DO GOOD THINGS HAVE TO COME TO A END!NO!The scene with kagura and kyo was sweet.I will miss this fic oh well.I hope to see a frubu fic from you was a awesome 's a shame it had to end.
Isuzu-Hanabi-Chan chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
Hey, this was really good! I was quite surprised... Not to be rude, but Kagura and Ritsu seemed very unlikely to me at the beginning. Now that I'm through with your fic, it all makes sense and is very cute! SO KAWAII Ill be sure to start reading SOS now, I really like the way you write and you write well, as in a nice vocabulary and interesting metaphors!

A quote from your last chapter that I enjoyed:

"‘We’re not free. Here’s a breeze called hope brushing past me, and I can’t even take a chance to follow it! To risk it all or not to risk it? " Lovely!

Keep on keepin it on;)
HeartAngel chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
YEA HOLLAND,DUTCH!I'M PART DUNTCH!(screams at the topt of my lungs)If you know ANYTHING about my culture PLEASE TELL ME!I don't know anything about it.I'm Dutch from my father and ther's a serect I aint going to tell I don't know about my culture so if you know ANYHTING TELL ME!So who is Yuki with?In the last chapter i am a KK fan but I still love when Kagura hits cause you like him dosen't mean you shouldn't hit though I'm a KK fic I like fics where she gets regeted.I like seeing the reaction,the angst.I just love the angst**I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T READ THIS!It's just fics i read never are updated so whenever I check I just end up that I have a account I can put this on my !1Even if I'm a KK fan the coupling is cute.I hope to see more soon!P.S. I'm TristanSkye
jackie chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
hey, I just wanted to let u know what a fantastic job u are doing with this storyplot and characters. While reading SOS, i had always thought that the KaguraRitsu pairing was very unique and fresh, u explore their personalities and interactions so well! THe scenes flow by so smoothly and their reactions are all very believable and true to their character. I feel as if i'm getting to know all of the FB characters once again and in more depth than the anime could ever offer. can't wait for yuki to show up in this side fic and for u to continue SOS once again. Good luck with both fics and with work as well. )
S.B. Kisses chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Great update! Though I may be a Kyo and Kagura fan, this is a good fic! Kagura's wackiness was hilarious! Keep up the good job!
TristanSkye chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
SO KAWAII!CAN'T WAIT TILLTHE NEXT CHAPTER!WRITE MORE SOON!
SoranoHikari chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Hey long time no review! It's me MiakaRyo from I just wanted to say that I so love this new story and I can't wait to find out more about Ritsu and Kagura. This is such a unique pairing but I can so see them together. I can't wait for the next chapter. I would also like to say that I have been reading Season of Sorrow, but it has been slow since I started back to college. Please forgive and I will try to review it soon on the newest chapters. Please update soon on Sometimes, and I hope that after you are rested that when you come back to SOS that you have even better ideas. I so want to know what happens next. Anyway have fun writing and update soon please. SH
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I'm too lazy to sign in... Anyways, this sounds promising even if I prefer Kyo and Kagura! Keep up the good work.