Reviews for That Which We Seek The Most
Creaturelover19 chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Please, PLEASE , please , PLEASE Write more I love how this is so far! Amazing story
FlamingReaper chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
aww, this story is really good. I cant wait to see what's next.
Lavieru chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Well, I DO understand that there is a VERY slight chance you're going to finish this story, as sad as it may sound. BUT! It IS a very awesome story, intriguing, good written, with interesting plot and perfectly portrayed characters (very believable), which I love so much :З (especially together).

So... That's why I prefer to forget my common sense, get down on my knees and just beg: "PLEASE, oh, PLEASE! continue to work on this story!"

It was a very cruel cliff-hanger, you know? :) I'm sure, I'm not the only one who wants to know what will happen on this blind date and how things will turn out...
Tail Ring chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
You have to complete this! Keep writing!
BookRose chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
Hi! I just started reading all your Foster fics, and even after getting to watch only a few episodes at a time for the first time, I can't believe how good these stories are. The characters act EXACTLY like they do in the show and it made me realize that this particular story really needs to be finished! I mean seriously! I REALLY want to know how that date for Frankie and Wilt turns out. I hope somehow they get a start on a relationship...maybe realize their feelings for each other? I'm kinda hooked on the idea of a ship for them since reading these stories. They're so cute together! I know you're a teacher and all, AND that its been a really long time since you updated, but if you could, would you please write...more? I would be so happy! These stories rock!

~BookRose~
Crystal-Beast Onix Scorpion chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Well cool! Plz update soon!
fireweed15 chapter 8 . 2/4/2008
This is so good- it's very skilfully written! I'm absolutely dying to read more. PLEASE tell me this story isn't dead!

~ supergeek17
Partymember chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
hey PBL, fancy seeing you here?

Great story, very well written, compelling, believable, sweet...you are a very gifted writer!
The Blue Titan chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
Please update, I love this story!
CoyKit chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
*whines* I read this one and the other... I love you're stories! They're surprisingly good. I'll never watch fosters the same way again
Speedfox chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Man, this story is awesome! I love it! I hope you update it soon!
GothicCheshire chapter 8 . 3/7/2007
Oh, I like this story. I loved the whole Jaws subject, and Eduardo's reaction _. You are really good at keeping in character with these stories. I can't wait to see how this story turns out. Curse the cliff-hanger! The writers best friend and the readers worst nightmare.
Flaming Falcon chapter 8 . 11/25/2006
please keep writing!
Flash Gator chapter 8 . 10/25/2006
hey, i've just started reading fosters fics and i'm acctually surprised i like them so much, especially wilt/frakie ones, i never thought about it much before, but they do make an interesting couple don't they? Anyways keep up with the fic, dont u dare drop it, mind u havent updated since april!

Looking forward to the next chapter

Flash

x
FadedRaindrops chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
OH SO COOL! PLEASE CONTINUE! It is hard to find frankie/wilt fics! If you know about any stories that are Frankie/wilt ones can you let me now? Thank you. Love the story! *FAVES*