Reviews for Crossed Wires
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Damnit man, best SasuNaru Sci-fy fanfic in the whole site and you are leaving it at the best part... just when it feels like real shit it's gonna go down and the action is gonna be awesome? I reeaally hope you decide to finish it someday and I don't care how long it takes you I'll wait for you, seriously. It'd be a shame if it never gets completed. This is going straight to my bookmarks ASAP.
Laudi14 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I wish I never read it because I know it's most likely it'll never get updated
TheCountofCanterbury chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
its quite a shame this story is abandoned...I hoped I'd never get involved, but it was such an interesting story that I couldn't remain detached. Another one in the story graveyard or cyberjunk yard. Take a listen of Janelle Monae The Archandroid album.
Celestinasong chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Its easy to set up a story and give a reader all sorts of questions than to create a solution to the riddle i suppose. I really enjoyed this. What a shame.
Celestinasong chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Celestinasong chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
L o l. Love this. Its so true to naruto but so original. And fan girly. Lol
Celestinasong chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Nice nice nice! Neji is cool! Itachi is cooler. Yayyyyy
Celestinasong chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Hahahah! This reminds me of a gundam fic. In a good way. So cool!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is interesting.
m3rriqu3 chapter 13 . 8/11/2013
I'm actually really sad this one has been abandoned. I love your plots and how in depth your characters are, you write in such an engaging and expressive way, you're amazing :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
Why did you stop?
I honestly feel like swearing at you...but I suppose you don't really need that.
You...just LEFT IT AT THAT?!
All the rage and despair in the world, seriously. Do you know how hard it is to find good Sci-fi in a world of crappy fics?
Sasuke & Naruto were so sexy too...
I can't express how depressed I am that you've abandonded this. *dramatic sobbing*
Alright, well I'll love you forever anyways...
Addiction chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
What do you think are the chances of convincing you to continue this? Because it's one of the most unique and creative Sci-Fi fics I've ever read, no joke. Hence I would really like to know the ending.
Addiction chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Quote: "As in, there will be no "girl" in the relationship."

My first thought: Hell YEAH! Because I fail to see the point in disguising het as yaoi.
Sophia chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
I came back after three/four/five years because I remembered reading this fic a looooooong time ago and have always kinda wondered what happened.

I know the fic is abandoned, but I'm keep holding out hope that one day, it'll be finished.

You are seriously a talented writer. If you were to crank out novels, I would buy and read them.
JoanIncarnate chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
I know you aren't going to update anymore, but I really do love this so I'll just keep holding onto that hope that you'll change your mind.