Reviews for Fortuities
Ranger asked her to wait so he could send someone with her, but as usual she went ahead and got herself shot. I don't blame Ranger, only I would let them keep her permanently.
StubbornPansy chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Tap dancing around their feelings which one will be brave enough to admit them to the other?
StubbornPansy chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Hmm, you walked away from Batman?

Dickie Orr is FTA? That is a switch but it should send red flags out like crazy.

Better use those spidey senses, Steph.

Nice concept.
aruvqan chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Sorry, about the time Ranger was there to pick me up, he would get a sharp knee to the gonads and I would leave.
Babelvr54 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Cool, but I really think she should hate ranger a bit, emotionally distance herself from him, and make him realise that he really loves her. I also like Ray, can we have a bit more of him please?

Please keep writing

:D
carrotmusic chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Fascinating story. Would love to see where it goes next. Thanks for sharing and take care.
Margaretlucylu chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
i love this story dickie ranger steph joe is an ass
Mik N'jirnav chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
Whoa! You need to finish this!
remeyqueen74 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Update please
Dikent chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
I really like this story. pls ud soon!
Happy.BABE.Zsadist.Emmett chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
I love it!

Can't wait for you to finish it!
Rosedream chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
Great story, although there is no way in hell even with as sexy as ranger is that I would let him off that easy for letting the "bad guys" keep me!
MnGrammaX3 chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
just found your story and i'm hooked! will wait semi-patiently for you to update!

cindy
Mari chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Wonderful story. Enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
BabeCakeLvr chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
I just found this story and I really like it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.