Reviews for Only At Midnight
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
This story is amazing and I'm sad to see it hasn't been being updated its spot on with characters and really cute I hope you continue it.
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
You really should continue this it's really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hate story about rob and rea sleeping with each other then so go to bb
BartWLewis chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Cool story, hope you update soon.
PaulieJuice chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Why havent you finished this?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
wouldnt robin be naked when he stepped out of the shower? and since he said hey to ravin right after that and she looked at him, she would see him naked...did i miss something?
Brea4458 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I really like this story, it's too bad you haven't updated since 2005 so i'm assuming youre not going to update for a long while if ever. You have a great range of vocabulary and i find it interesting to actually be challenged to think in stories with high quality adjectives. Love the writing too bad you probably won't continue.
Anonomus chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
(0 0) TWO YEARS, YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN TWO YEARS! YOU ABSOLUTELY POSOTIVELY MUST MAKE MORE!
jess chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Pleasee continue with the story! it is so good!
bellecatastrophe chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
awhm poor you. same thing happened with my brilliant story when the computer went crazy and ruined it... hasn't posted any of it either. and i only say brilliant cos it was my best peiece of work so far.

(sigh)

continue?
bellecatastrophe chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
awh, good so far. keep it up,
bellecatastrophe chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
This looks v. interesting!

I wouldn't mind Rob/Rae, seeing as I support them aswell as bb/rae, but platonic is just fine.

keep up the gd work!
Guardedfox chapter 4 . 6/16/2006
awesome story. hope to see read another chapter from you soon.
caders chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
i like it alot and i hope you update soon!
DancingPickle101 chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
poor Raven now she's gonnka have a kid following her everywhere and calling her mom er 'mother' well love the story so please update soon

Your favorite dancing pickle!