Reviews for Romantic Rose
writingtiger chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
I could barely grasp what this story is about. It makes more since if you put a 'blah, blah' scarlett thought, if you want what they're thinking to be part of the dialouge. I believe you have a interesting concept with Rhett coming to Ireland, but you should take some time to improve the dialouge so it will make sense.
romanticfan chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
I like it very much, keep writing and don't forget to update, as others do.
classicmovielover chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Not as vague as the first chapter but still unclear. Rhett and Scarlett aren't really acting in character, either. Your grammar really needs some major fixing, and you need to make it clear who is saying what. Can't wait for the next chapter, but please make it less vague! Thanks. Good job.
Amiga122 chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Great! I really like this story and I like where its going so update soon I can't wait till I can read more.
ASCARLETTFANN chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Okay..I have some things to say about this. First, it is a little confusing..but still good. Second, you could make all your chapters longer. Also, uou shouldn't have things go through so quicklly, it makes the reader feel as if you are trying to rush through the story(well, it does me anyway). That is just my advice. Really, it doesn't hurt to make chapters a little longer.
myoldkentuckyhome chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hey! Awesome story so far...Keep going!
classicmovielover chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
And now for the nit-picking review girl! I'm going to tell it like it is! (Laugh evilly) This story is nice, but it is WAY TOO VAGUE! Half the time I wasn't sure who was talking! You need to make it MUCH clearer who is speaking! For example, [Scarlett said,] “Take Cat to her room[;] I’ll be there in a second.” Now we know who is saying that! (Not sure about the semicolon, but there is definitely a pause of some sort that is not there.) PLEASE make it less vague, check your spelling/grammar, and then repost it. Trust me, in the end it will be easier for us to follow along if we know who's saying what. Just trying to be helpful! Can't wait for the next chapter! Good work.
Amiga122 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Okay, I started off a little worried that this was going to be another one of those lame stories where 10 things happen in two minutes. BUT I was pleasently surprised! Although it does need to be longer and should maybe use a little less dialoge. But after that it started off very well I hope to read more soon!
Raicheal chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Well... its short... but good... you sould really work one extending the plot be more detailed and stuff. Other than that it was good. Post more soon I cant waint to see what happeneds next.

Raicheal