Reviews for Wolf's Heart
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Lol, I like this story and more about the end, it's really fun.
Polish chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
AHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!SNORT!HAHAHAHAAHA! Lol, nice! I love the ending! -hands Oranges a stick, and watches as he throws it and Cloud goes running after it- Lawl
Polish chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
he quickly cut his good forearm and watched the deep wound. Within two minutes, it closed. "That...is weird." Cloud murmurd. He shrugged it off and returned to cutting the carrots.

YOU BETTER HAVE CLEANED THAT FIRST! -Points at him, and calls the sanitation department-

Lawl, Clouds a emo kid! lol, nice fic!
Tronzler chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Goddamn frying pans man. D

I smelled pancakes after reading this, and why do they have a rezorblade in their drawr?
Kkim19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
ok, a little different but otherwise i really like this story's plot

it's gettin' good!

~kk
Arxilla Uchiha chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
this was a nice story.i loved it!
CloudRyokinStrife chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
WEREWOLVES! You people out there should make more FF7 werewolf fics. It's why Cloud's crazy cause he suffers lycanthropic seizures.
LadyKayoss chapter 7 . 4/24/2003
Cute story, though it was confusing because of the lack of spacing in the paragraphs. I love werewolf fics.
Fushigi-heart chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
LOL! This is a really hilarious story you wrote! Keep up the great work! _

***It's CloudxTifa forever!***
Cloud van Dyk chapter 7 . 9/10/2001
This is the author...at first, thanks for the reviews. I'm thinking about writing a sequel, but only if anyone is interested. Please let me know.
Koi Lungfish chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
A very unusual story, but quite interesting. Why use Celeste instead of Nanaki? Why not bring Vincent in? Why set the story near Midgar and not Nibelheim? Interesting - will there be more?
sasukes-sakura chapter 7 . 7/2/2001
LOL great storie _!
Tiarnan MacLoughlin chapter 2 . 6/6/2001
Wow, what a great story! I love it. The best I have read for a very long time. Congratulation Cloud_D!
Lady Aeris chapter 7 . 6/1/2001
I liked the ending it was very funny, and I'm still laughing about it!
DemonQueen17 chapter 7 . 5/16/2001
I liked the ending. It was very unexpected and funny.