Reviews for Dark Lover
Black Devil Rose chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
Marik is the only one who hadn't got killed
after touching shizuka..also I believe somehow
She isn't mentally ill cuz jounichi knew his killer
And asked him not to hurt her if it was shizuka
It must not be this reaction ... the doctor also had her
suspesion in marik ..
and here his answer when shizuka told him
That she was crazy he told her " you are not crazy"
Like he was the only one who knew if it was him of course he would knew ..right?
and his appearance after her escape
and then if you meant at the final scene shizuka looked at the door and saw his eyes the same time marik and mai visited her then it would be him right?
Ahhhhh you really did a great job in this fic
A liked all heartedly you are the best
but I wish if I got an answer or conformation to my conclusions I really want to know
fan chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
IT SOUNDS LIKE BAKURA! I thought it might be Kaiba at first but he would never say things like "my sweet". Then I thought Marik but he sounds too lustful. Its got to be Bakura! XD
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
So, it's...Malik? Ahh, too much suspense! But I really did absolutely love this story. I was looking for something to read to pass the time during this wind storm we're having and initially was looking to see what my readers had and found this:) which was just fantastic. You're a wonderful writer, you really balance the details/dialogue really well.

Well thank you for the story!:)
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
It's KAIBA! Right, right...? Also, I had a bad feeling Jou was going to get killed off after that fight...
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I absolutely love this story. You really capture the essence of fear and suspense, which I've always found difficult to do. Moreimportany, though, I have absolutely no idea who her tormentor/lover is. Initially, of course, I thought of Yami Malik, but then when Malik popped up, I thought it might be Bakura. But then there was the whole alarm thing and I wondered if Jounouchi was subconsciously doing it. Ah, the suspense! I love it:)
LaylaRose94 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Woah! What a fantastic story! I haven't read anything this good in a long time!
Anshu chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Ah! An open plot left for the readers speculation...
Anshu chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
She’s a prisoner of her own creation. Wow!
Anshu chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
And now emerges the dark side of her personality! But why her?
Anshu chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I feel for Shizuka. I also can’t help but glare at Yugi for his haughty presumptions... fine, he saved the world... but the burden no longer rests on his shoulder. Why do I get a feeling that Shizuka is a split personality? Her calm, monotonous response on Jou’s death raised my hackles. Please tell me she has no hand in his murder. Please!
Anshu chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
This nameless, faceless man exists in shadows. I’m beginning to wonder if he’s a dark figment of her imagination? I mean her childhood was pretty twisted. And what Jou said made a remarkable impression... how do you protect people that refuse to be protected?
Anshu chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
You have me on the ropes with this one. The foreshadowing in the last chapter was done brilliantly, and you laid out the options to pick in this chapter. However, I don’t think it’s Marik, Otogi or Kaiba. The water runs deeper here. Good layout and well structured, and your narration is perfect.
Anshu chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Whatever the truth or the assertion, I can’t tell you how hooked I’m on your narration. The element of suspense is unbelieving. So, I take it the faceless, nameless man is not a spirit but a stalker in flesh and blood? And by the inference of pain, I’m inclined to put my finger on Marik. I feel so sorry for Shizuka, that poor kid. Hang in there, girl!
Anshu chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Is ‘he’ a ghost? I don’t get it. Why can’t anyone else see the faceless man that’s having such profound effect on Shizuka? Was Shizuka involved in some sort of past accident? Is this voice real or just something that’s happening in her head? But now that she has heard, Kazuo screamed... it sounds real enough. Oh, the suspense is nail-biting. I just can’t wait to read more. That apart, their date scenario was beautiful. Nicely done!
Anshu chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Who is he? What is she running away from? And why is everyone dead? An intriguing start! I can’t wait to see happens next.