Reviews for Dark Lover
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 10 . 3/1
So, it's...Malik? Ahh, too much suspense! But I really did absolutely love this story. I was looking for something to read to pass the time during this wind storm we're having and initially was looking to see what my readers had and found this:) which was just fantastic. You're a wonderful writer, you really balance the details/dialogue really well.

Well thank you for the story!:)
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 6 . 3/1
It's KAIBA! Right, right...? Also, I had a bad feeling Jou was going to get killed off after that fight...
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 4 . 3/1
I absolutely love this story. You really capture the essence of fear and suspense, which I've always found difficult to do. Moreimportany, though, I have absolutely no idea who her tormentor/lover is. Initially, of course, I thought of Yami Malik, but then when Malik popped up, I thought it might be Bakura. But then there was the whole alarm thing and I wondered if Jounouchi was subconsciously doing it. Ah, the suspense! I love it:)
LaylaRose94 chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
Woah! What a fantastic story! I haven't read anything this good in a long time!
Anshu chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Ah! An open plot left for the readers speculation...
Anshu chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
She’s a prisoner of her own creation. Wow!
Anshu chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
And now emerges the dark side of her personality! But why her?
Anshu chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
I feel for Shizuka. I also can’t help but glare at Yugi for his haughty presumptions... fine, he saved the world... but the burden no longer rests on his shoulder. Why do I get a feeling that Shizuka is a split personality? Her calm, monotonous response on Jou’s death raised my hackles. Please tell me she has no hand in his murder. Please!
Anshu chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
This nameless, faceless man exists in shadows. I’m beginning to wonder if he’s a dark figment of her imagination? I mean her childhood was pretty twisted. And what Jou said made a remarkable impression... how do you protect people that refuse to be protected?
Anshu chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
You have me on the ropes with this one. The foreshadowing in the last chapter was done brilliantly, and you laid out the options to pick in this chapter. However, I don’t think it’s Marik, Otogi or Kaiba. The water runs deeper here. Good layout and well structured, and your narration is perfect.
Anshu chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Whatever the truth or the assertion, I can’t tell you how hooked I’m on your narration. The element of suspense is unbelieving. So, I take it the faceless, nameless man is not a spirit but a stalker in flesh and blood? And by the inference of pain, I’m inclined to put my finger on Marik. I feel so sorry for Shizuka, that poor kid. Hang in there, girl!
Anshu chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Is ‘he’ a ghost? I don’t get it. Why can’t anyone else see the faceless man that’s having such profound effect on Shizuka? Was Shizuka involved in some sort of past accident? Is this voice real or just something that’s happening in her head? But now that she has heard, Kazuo screamed... it sounds real enough. Oh, the suspense is nail-biting. I just can’t wait to read more. That apart, their date scenario was beautiful. Nicely done!
Anshu chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Who is he? What is she running away from? And why is everyone dead? An intriguing start! I can’t wait to see happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
*takes a deep breath...* OH-EM-GEEE O I seriously can't find words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm still letting the epilogue sink into me...

First of all before I comment on the last 3 chapters, I am SOO SORRY for taking forever to read your recent updates! I just logged on to this site after centuries and I was determined to read your story from beginning to end! So thats what I did D I remembered all the main events, but details helped refresh my memory )

Second of all, congratssss for finishing this story after like what? 5 years or something? P Haha...good that you wrapped it up nicely.

Well what can I say? It was such an awesomeeee read, and you already know I'm a big fan of your writing no matter what! It was definitely different to say the least, but not totally unexpected. Somewhere along chapter 8 or 9, I got this feeling that just maybe, it might be related to some psychological aspect and that Serenity's just mentally ill. I wouldn't have thought about this option for a ending if it was a few years back...but now it makes sense cuz ur a psych major afterall P

I still have a few confusions, which I shall clear out later with you ) Anyways, you're too amazing at this girl! I feel inspired to write something now P Love you 33
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
Wow. This is really brilliant! I like it. Very well-written epilogue! :)

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)