Reviews for The Night World Fables
LauraRasmussen chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome! I like Poppy and James- think you could incorporate them?
SingDanceBelieb chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
u need 2 write more they were very funny
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
OMG! Hang Loose was awesome. And O.K. it wasn't as funny as the last one, but you still put comedy in it, which made it much better. i can't wait to see what else you've written. Email if you write anything else, I will love to read it. Keep up writing. And also, if you read, go to the author of the books website and go to contact. It's better to email them. Some authors don't allow fan mail or anything like that and others just don't tell you their email address or home address. But some do and you might get emails back from them. I have got two authors to email me back and i was actually freaking out when they did. And I just think you would love it if they did to you to. Well, keep me updated on your stories.
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OMG! That is hilarious! HAHAHA! You captured Jez's personality perfectly. I was craking up. My family was staring at me like I was a nut job, but I didn't care, all I was thinking about was how good this story was. I was laughing so hard and so much that tears were forming in my eyes. You should do one of Mary-Lynnette and Ash or Rashel and Quinn or even Keller and Galen. I would love to see what you would right for them. All of them having a fierce attitude. To contact me search Jezalla Stark Ride on Fanfiction or email me at . Keep it up. Loved it.
Isabella de' Medici1692 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
That was hilarious and cute at the end. I would love to read one about ash and mary-lynette, and delos and maggie
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
loved this chapter too,and i've read this one too!haha!relaly fun,relaly good,loved it!look forward to the next chapter! i think it should be one of these 3:

poppy and james,

keller and galen,

ash and mare

Willow

x
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
i knew i'd read this before,i recognised it instantly!always a good sign.i wonder why i didnt review,maybe it was went my review button wouldnt i loved it then and i love it now!this is a great one,definatly a keeper!and so right about the period,seriously that must be like suicide to mes with a vamp on her period,especially a wild power!haha!nice one!i think you should do my 2 favs! keller and galen and ash and mare!rock on!haha!

Willow

x
Munu chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
rofl. i thought both chapters were hilarious.

Cant wait for the next chapter.
BlueSea14 chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
I thought this was absolutely hilarious! Great job! That was so funny I was cracking up, and I want to read more soon, please!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
That was absolutely hilarious! Great job!
Firelight My Soul Is Bright chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I really loved it-it was awsome.
blackhairdye chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
That was the funniest fanfic I have ever read!
Aglaia Di Willow chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
"Review if you want more and say what couples you want!"

All of them...all of them Muahahaha! Okay, maybe I want Ash and Mare a little more.