Reviews for Abandoned
NightWorldandRockMusic chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Holy balls! I love this story so much!I've read it, oh... five times? It is SO awesome! You used my top three favorite couples too. I love stories where someone ALMOST dies, but no one does. Like Huntress. So, for the sake my sanity, update soon!

~Maddie
AvengingAngel01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
THIS IS A AWESOME START! seriously im absolutly loving it please carry on writing it
RQRGJM9311 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Update! It's been like wat a decade? Update love where this is going! XD just don't make Rashel Quinn Morged and Jez really crazy. Ash and Mare make them seem like disturbed ppl 4 all I care. Anyway update!
O chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Will u continue this? It's nice. I hope u do. I'll be checking again.
Roza-Dimka Belikova chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
YOU NEED TO FINISH IT! I JUST GOT SUCKED IN! Lol
lamia vampress chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
OMFG. UPDATE THE HELL SOON!
harrys-sexy-strut chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow, this is amazing! Brillint! Absolutely awesome!

Update soon, please!

BookVampire
pepsi-Cola.StayGoldPony chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
...update that is..wow... ... i apsolutely love it, tho shouldn't this be under night world :)! BYE
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
omg! THIS ON WAS AWESOME TOO! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
iNessie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
omg plz plz update

-domo
Wordless Dreams chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Totally cool. It's nice. Really good creativity.
xx beccarella xx chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aw wow plz update its realli good :-)
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Pls Pls PlS write more
jezebelluvsmorgead chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i really liked this. please please write some more, i've benn checking this story out and really want you to right some more on abadoned! it's a really good story line, god i sound like a bloody stalker! anyway...

just make sure you don't kill anyone off, they all rock. and another thing, you should do a scence of the people left in the daybreak centre and what they feel like watching it all on the t.v!

from JezeblLuvsMorgead
Munu chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
i like the story so far.

tho i have a question. i know that unless the room with the boys into were made of solid ash wood that they could not try slamming right through it, but depending on the kind and its thickness or the wood on the window im sure they will b willing to wound their arm just to save their soulmates. and im sure that they would try to slam through the celing or ground. so wat im basicly asking is what is preventing the vampires from just smashing trough something to get?

hm. and the room is bare right? cause im sure that one of the boys or girls can pick a lock or wear something that they can pick the lock with 4 that matter.

if this kinda gives away the rest of the pot then its ok if u dont answer it but i was jw wodnering about those things. :)

but i am looking forward to the next chapter.