Reviews for If I Only Had a Father
sarasunnyshine chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
This is going to be a good story. I can't wait until she finds out more about Tidus. Please update!
randomcat23 chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
oh joy! That was fun, glad to see an update. So, do Vidina and Nedia know that summoners die when defeating Sin? And who else is gonna join their little party? Well, can't wait for the next chappie!
just someone else chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
Hey, i'm too lazy to log in srry about this, but neways, i like it, plz update soon. i'm sorry i never reviewed on this b4, but i was kinda busy with my own. UPDATE SOON!

FMA Elric chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Sorry about taking FOREVER to update. I just couldn’t think of anything for the longest time! But, I finally began to during boring classes, and I started writing them down. Sorry about the shortness of the chapter, but I wanted to post this so there was something new to read, since I have finals next week, and I need to cram, study, cram, study, and maybe eat too

That was by far my favorite line of your story! HAHA!
randomcat23 chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Oh hahaha. So the pilgrimage has begun. It'll be interesting to see how you pull this all together. Update soon. - Good chappie!
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
OH SNAP! Where is Tidus? Huh, huh? Where is he? Argh, the plot thickens!

On the other hand, this was a really cute chappie, had me in smiles the whole way through. Keep it up!
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
OOh goodie. *laugh* this chapter amused me so much. Glad to see it updated again. Keep those updates flowin' and I'll keep the reviews coming.
Wernie chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
XD That is awesome. A wet kiss on the ear. Hope to see more... Soon. XD
Wernie chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Yay! Sequel has emerged! Yay!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Aww, 'ittle Nedia has a crushy. Lol. Anywayz, soo glad you posted the sequel, can't wait to see what you do with it!