Reviews for A Light of New Acquaintance
Alibi Nonsense chapter 8 . 2/24
I love the 'I heard they never knew who he was' bit at the end. XD
It will be awful for Charlie when they find out. I guess Willy Wonka's used to it.
This story is awesome. I really love 'The Dinner'. I think it's sweet (lol), and really awesome, to see Willy Wonka learning to be sociable. I'm not surprised Grandpa George doesn't really like him, though.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 2/23
I really loved the name Cann D. Steeliers. XD
zara2148 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Any chance you'd consider updating? I must know what happens next!
IAMMARR chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
I LOVE this fic! Really want to know what happens next D

You deffo have the characters personalities spot on and your descriptions are so imaginative and vivid

Alas, you havn't updated in 2 YEARS! O

Please don't abandon!
Nienna Telrunya chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
A couple weeks or so . . . nearly two years ago! No . . .

Erm. I know, I've read this story before, and likely reviewed it, too, but I want to know what happens next, I do! *puppy eyes.*

Because it's just that fun.

And has excellently accurate characterizations.

Please? Pretty please? With a chocolate cherry on top?
Darken-che-chan chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
OMG THAT IS SO CUTE! Willy still wears his retaner at night because his father told him to years ago. That, my dear children, is a sighn of love!
Darken-che-chan chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
OMG! WILLY GOT'S SUPER POWERS! lol (Note:I might keep commenting over and over again.I do it to the chapters I think are the cooliest)
Timberlou22 chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
This is such a cute story, I love Willy's reactions to the Bucket family. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Laseri chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Sorry I hadn't noticed this was updated. You're very good at doing Wonka, I must say-for a moment there I thought you were going to go into the dinner scene at the end of the movie, so well done for not giving in to that. As for repetitiveness: having the same phrase at the beginning and end of the story is fine-like you said, it ties things together, but it needs to look like it was deliberate, and you can have too much of a good thing. And no, I wouldn't want to write everything out either :P

lase
Ahsirum chapter 8 . 4/6/2006
I really love your story so dearly much, and I eagerly await the next chapter. I can not give you a round critique (yes! I spelled it right)of your story, (sorry)'cause I like every thing that's in it. The names of the rooms give me endless amusement - they're exactly in the spirit of Wonka!

I will be so happy when the next chapter comes out! Woo.
Xiilnek chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
That (again) is amazing! I loved your description of Wonka and his awkwardness, and Grampa George's description of him ("crackpot"). I love this dearly, and again, can't wait to read the chapter after this one.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This is exactly very wonderful. I love it. And yes, thank you for your care, because I think that every person was exactly in character with the movie! Yay! I'm very excited to read what happens next. You're funny. Georgina singing that part of the Pirates song was something I think she would do. That made me giggle.
fxkoala chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
YAH! HOORAY! Very happy to see a new chapter! *happy dance* *happy dance*

Poor Willy was terribly confused by his birthday cake. *giggle* I enjoyed the mini-tour of Willy's home inside the factory and his office.

Gack! THEY know! Poor Charlie. :( He also receives my sympathy on his teacher. Totally confusing person!

I'm looking forward to more! (Soon I hope! I hope! *puppy dog eyes*)
12062007 chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
Dras,

Birthdays- YAYNESS! On another note:z

*GR-GRIZZL-GRIZZLE-SNARL-GROWL-squawk*

Do NOT trust that Taylor McAvery- I mean! Look- his name could spell:

LAVATORY MERCY- Ew...

ALCOVE MARTYRY- Religous death and sacrifice in a park aclove eh? Makes you wonder...

COEVAL MARTYRY- More than one in the same period, eh? Is it a multiple crime, hmm? HM! DO YA! DO YA! DO YA!

BobcutB
Babblefest chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
What a lovely story! I'm just endlessly glad that I found it. I really like that you didn't drop Charlie's life outside of the factory, I'm really interested to see how that works out. It should be fun...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »