Reviews for Photograph
Roo4life chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
A picture's worth a thousand words and you made a complete and totally amazing story centering and starting with one yet ending with another. *claps* You're wonderful
sierra's scarlet chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
I like this one. The wizard photo is something I've wondered about. I like what you did, and of course the cute ending.
Marauder's Mad chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
How sweet and funny ! I loved it ! ;)
JessandRoryLover chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
OMG! This is amazing...I love it! Can't wait to see what James comes up with!
sherlockfanboy chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
I liked this one. It was cute. :)
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
Aw, cute story!

]
xX.Marshmellow.Xx chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Aww that was tres cute
Angel Of Noctem chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
Wow! This fic was so amazing! Loved it very, very much! They are so cute together (James and Lily, Sirius and Remus). :D
J.K. LoL-ing chapter 6 . 3/27/2006
Wonderful story! You are learning German? Aw, that stinks, I had to take it, it was horrible! I loved your story!
J.K. LoL-ing chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
Awesome. I wonder if Remus will spill first...
J.K. LoL-ing chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
It is good so far. I can't wait til Sirius does (or doesn't) tell remus!
J.K. LoL-ing chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
No, James does not seem stalkerish...good story!
EverTheDreamer chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
I LOVE this ending! I love that it ends with a photo being taken just as it started with analyzing a photo. How perfectly symmetrical!

You really are So talented!

xoxo, lyss
EverTheDreamer chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
*gasp* Remus told Lily! He admitted it! I feel like I know more about what Remus is/was thinking now. I wouldn't mind learning more about what is going on in his head though. And Lily's.
EverTheDreamer chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
Aw... Sirius came so close to telling Remus! I was so excited! James is doing well with Lily but poor Sirius couldn't quite tell Remus. And I'm not sure exactly what Remus is thinking. He certainly isn't dropping any hints, which is a real shame! I can't wait to read about when Sirius really tells Remus and I am UBER-excited for Remus' reaction!

xoxo, lyss