Reviews for Deltora Knights: 1 Knights of Rin
ScoreLaine chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I'm now curious about the rest of the story... Are you planning on finishing it later?
JasmineRaven chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This is a good fanfic! I definitely ship Rowan and Shaaran! hahaha! Keep up the amazing work!
STRANGER chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I think this story is exciting.
Please update
Crystal Silvera chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Is this abandoned? Because I REALLY wanna see this finished... please PM me at least, if you can. This is a great fanfic and I want to know what happens next!
Natalia-Chan chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I love the story, please update soon!
Camp Half-Blood chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
Cauthonn chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Please update this story I really like it!
Dalek's Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
I'm so glad u updated I read this story a while ago and i thought it was a really good idea I hope u keep going with it
sir thursday chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
please, please, please, double please continue this fic. there are no good rowan of rin pieces out there, save yours. its very nice wrighting to. please contiue!
Rogue SG-1 chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
hey cool start! this is the only RoR story i've been able to find, and mixed with DQ its gotta be good. i noticed it was updated a while ago, is it a dead story or will you be working on it some more? anyway, i think its good so fingers crossed for that update!

Rogue Sg1
TapestryClouds chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
An RoR and DQ cross over, huh? Somebody finally wrote this great crossover. I often wondered if Rin and Deltora were somehow "connected", whether by sea or dragon lol.

Well, this story has potential. The first and third chapters made for a good introduction, but the second chapter didn't really contribute much to your current story. It could have been better.

Nonetheless, I'd like to see what happens once Rowan meets Lief D
Dalek's Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
Interesting start enjoyed it and i hope you write some more
The Proud And Prejudiced One chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
oh my goodness! Ive always thought about writing a Deltora Quest/Rowan of Rin story! you rock! please keep it up im rivoted.
blackmagik13 chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
I just got contact from C. A. T. and she wont be on for awhile. Something about her parents and internet banishment for a while... She should be back on pretty soon though. She's sorry about the cliffy.
Fantasy Creature chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
I love this story! Good job on telling only the part of the story that they would know.