Reviews for Three Times a Lady
MargotGrissom chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Wow! Hilarious and totally sweet!

I love this story!
HurriCanine chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Squee! -heart- Love it! Love it love it love it! My first CSI slash pairing was Greg/Gil, but no one wrote it, so I turned to the yummy sexyness of Nick/Greg. YaY! Tis nice to revisit an old craze.
diane chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Very nice. I'm uncertain if this is meant to be a stand alone or the start of a larger piece, but it works nicely as either. As a stand alone, it gives us just enough suspense, wondering what's going on (like I'm sure Grissom felt), yet also gave us a resolution to this mystery. The emotional payoff was also light and sweet, mixed in with a touch of humor at Greggo's deception and his heartwrenching despair at having been pushed to this extreme.

Should you expand this into a larger piece, it'll be interesting to see if Greg cross-dresses on occassion for fun, or if it's a regular need or desire for him. With what Greg said about pretty things, I'd tend to lean towards the later, though I personally don't see Greg as a cross-dresser (other than for fun), so it'd help to get a little more back-story on how this would fit into his characterization.

Again, this is such a nice piece. The emotional resolution at the end was pleasing, and I was so happy for Greg that Gil didn't break his heart. It's interesting that he's accepted Greg's feelings for him, even encourages him by telling him to kiss him again, whereas he's discouraged Sara. But then, heck, I'm all on board with Gil either crushing/loving either Greg or Nick (as opposed to Sara), so it's all good for me! *wink*

Great writing.
ramona chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
cute keep it up i like to see more of this comic relief
Monkee Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
I loved the beginning with the mysterious woman. When I found out that the mysterious woman was Greggo, I couldn't stop laughing! That has to be one of the best stories I have read! Keep up the good work.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2005