Reviews for A Paper Illusion
Waffle chapter 1 . 6/17
This is very well done.
Carpathian Rose chapter 1 . 4/11
This was beautifully sad. A happy ending, even if sad.
My Eternal Anguish chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This was amazing. I have no other words, just.. amazing. :)
WolfPrinceKouga chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This story is so beautiful and depressing in so many ways. I'm not a fan of Inuyasha's but his predicament here is about equally as tragic as Kouga's, at least to me. I know I'd be devastated if I could never have kids of my own and while I'd be understanding of my mates desire for them, it would still be hard dealing with the fact that they cheated on you to get pregnant by another man(especially when that man is a rival of yours). While Kouga gets to have children with the woman he loves he doesn't get her for a mate and he doesn't get to raise his children. Kagome by comparison gets it rather easy. Yeah she has to deal with the guilt of cheating on her husband but I wouldn't put that anywhere near never getting to fully be with the only person you could only love as well as not getting to raise your children or being unable to bear children and having your spouse cheat on you to get pregnant.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Liked this.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You worry about flames for a story that would most likely only pull that reaction from someone incredibly immature and small-minded. This was very thoughtfully written. I enjoyed the interactions of the characters which seemed so very well fitted to the original depictions even with the untenable position in which they were placed.

Thank you so much for sharing a well written story that makes Kouga seem like the hero he deserves to be without having me dislike your other characterizations.
SuicidalxDolly chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i really love this story this is my 5th time reading it XD if you dont mind i would like to print this out and keep it in hard copy if its okay with you?
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Well I'll be damned...this was so wrong, yet...right at the same time. Sex with Kouga sounds real nice :D I'm sure Inuyasha would've picked up the wolf demon smell on her first thing she got back, but I have to say you made the story out so good, I only realized this little flaw at the end. :)

Great work!
Ronwixziv Barreiro chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
And it is THIS story that will KEEP me looking at this pairing from now on. Bittersweet and very well thought out.

This reader thanks you for your vision.

Regards,

Ronwixziv
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Amazing, touching story. You kept both Inuyasha and Kouga in character throughout, and their meeting and departure at the end was perfect. I felt sad for Kouga, of course, but not overwhelmingly so, thanks to your skillfull writing!
Niham chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Goodness, it takes a really great author to take such an awkward subject and turn it into something so...enjoyable.

I loved the last line, by the way.
thatkid chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
ah

that made me teary. this is one of the best kagome/kouga pairings ever. *feels tears coming* gahh poor kouga-kun

but really 10/10 it was amazing
LovesForMasochists chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow this was a great story. Very dark and sad though. I've always liked the Kouga/Kagome pairing...then again I like Inuyasha with her too so it's always hard to think of one of them being hurt. Poor Kouga. Anyway, kudos to you!
Phantom Of The Feudal Era chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
wow, just... wow

this was truly unique. i've never seen a story quite like this before. this was so beautiful is so many ways, i really enjoyed reading

- potfe
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow, that was a really interesting read. I can't easily sum up how I feel about it, because I was feeling so many different things. Haha! I feel the worst for Kouga...poor guy. I wanted to slap Kagome around for using him like that. But then I can also understand her desperation and pain. And then there's Inuyasha who knew the truth but couldn't say anything. It's just so bittersweet all around. I really liked the way the story wrapped up with a bit of humor and a more positive note. Kouga and Inuyasha coming to some sort of understanding. It was beautiful. Thanks for writing it. D