Reviews for Nacho Boy and the Dragon Lady
Madrigal-in-training chapter 9 . 9/17
This is absolutely wonderful. I love it.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh no! But wow, I really love your characterization, it feels spot on what they'd be if they hadn't had each other.
Anonymoose chapter 9 . 12/3/2018
I really need to stop re-reading this... But I can’t help myself. It’s like an itch I just have to scratch and giving in is so satisfying
Richy1991 chapter 9 . 10/2/2018
lo voy a decir simplemente, de tus historias, esta y next generation estan entre mis fanfics favoritos del fandom de kp. como manejas las relacion, las tensiones, el romance y por sobre todo la quimica y dinamica de la relacion de kim y ron. una relacion que es perfectamente impecta, ambos tienen sus defectos pero conocen el del otro y lo aceptan y aman mas por ello. por ello esta relacion es la unica que disfruto del fandom de kp. gracias por escribir tan bella historia
Lostinthought319 chapter 9 . 5/9/2018
This story was super-absorbing. Hooked me from the start. I couldn't stop reading it. I loved how the relationship evolved and that you covered everything that had to be. I also like that Kim didn't do a total 180 and that she still had some slip-ups and pitfalls as well as insecurities. The hostage part had me breathless. I got emotional when Ron visited Rufus' grave. And there were a billion other things I loved that I can't name right now. Anyway, awesome job! You're a great writer!
abandonedaccount47 chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
AWWW
abandonedaccount47 chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Actually, naked mole rats can live upwards of 30 years... Poor Rufus should have more time left!
abandonedaccount47 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Aw...
mastersp18 chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
Un muy buen trabajo, me encanto la originalidad y lo "atrapante" de la trama, imposible dejar de leerlo hasta el final, quizá me hubiera gustado leer lo que sucedió después, pero eso a solo mi opinión. 10/10.
howmanyisthat chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
that was great
Reader1550 chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Very nice.
Firefly115 chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Absolutely fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Great read!
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
A classic never goes bad only ages like fine wine.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Hee, I love the Incredibles reference.
pax-draconix chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
This story was really well done. Glad I found it.