Reviews for Nacho Boy and the Dragon Lady
Firefly115 chapter 9 . 9/20
Absolutely fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Great read!
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 9 . 7/26
A classic never goes bad only ages like fine wine.
Triscribe chapter 1 . 7/8
Hee, I love the Incredibles reference.
pax-draconix chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
This story was really well done. Glad I found it.
BARbro chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Another awesome story from MrDrP
Keep it up
BARbro chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Love your story overall keep up the work
KingRyu chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
Once again, MrDrP, you have written a story that is built of plain awesomeness! You, sir, are an awesome author!
SecretPlace chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
This was an amazing story. I hate tgst it took me so long to read it.
JRC chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Dam that was so freaking good. I'm not a big fan of Kim/Ron fics but that was GREAT. I'm really glad I've been going through the old fics lately because otherwise I would have never seen this gem. Oh and by the way, the bendy straw jokes? Fantastic. I laughed out loud, several times actually. Trust me, that's really saying something. Another thing, and I mean this in the best possible way, this fic had more than it's fair share of great one-liners. And I LOVE a good one-liner! Please keep up the great work!
ShadowDancer01 chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
Nice AU that shows how Kim and Ron could meet and fall in love. A hear-warming love story.
andIJDC chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Gosh, throughout this story there were several tearful moments (recalls Rufus's departure) but this one really got to me, with Ron's mom.
This was simply put, a great story. It showed great character growth, the romance was nice and slow, the drama was enough to keep things interesting but not so much that it had me wanting to pull my hair out, banging my head against a table while I choked back words of frustration as I read-
Anyways, I digress. There were some parts that felt a bit repetitive, but other than that I loved it.
studyofchaos chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
BlueLion chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
One of the best AU-stories on KP that I had the pleasure to enjoy, slow buildup, much empathy for the charas, incorporates many charas from the series, and really breathtaking now and then. I could enjoy more and more chapters of this one - I hope you're going to return into fic-writing some day!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2013
OMG! This story is badical!
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
i've read this story like four times. still hasnt gotten old. nuff said.

-temporary insanity