Reviews for Nacho Boy and the Dragon Lady
Ace Ian Combat chapter 9 . 12/3/2005
That was so awesome! Great Job!
chao-hellsing chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Excellent fic. You should write an epilogue or something.
chao-hellsing chapter 8 . 12/1/2005
That was really awesome; Monique and Felix, a baby delivery, Ron being the distraction. It's all good.
chao-hellsing chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
Yori? This'll be interesting.
TexasDad chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
The final chapter contains the same exceptional writing and story line. As I stated in my previous review, Nacho Boy and the Dragon Lady is a story for all time.
Dixon-San chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Thanks a lot for the Story man. It has been something to look forward to reading in my spare time. I would come home and check my alerts to see if you had posted up another chapter. Continue to rock in your future stories.

Matt xx
Acaykath chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
Umm can't say much other than that was very, very good. I read in your profile that you like getting ideas for stories even if you don't use them. I got the idea when you mentioned how she called the police instead of helping to shut of the McHenry Lazer Grid, what would have happened if instead of helping, her cuddle buddy obsession got the best of her and she stole the prized object instead. In fact if you don't write this, I might... but I can almost guarantee that you could write it better. Of course I won't be sure until I read your other story, which I hope is just as good.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
Quite a capstone to the tale. Sad, sweet, funny, but not overly so. Just a fun read. Well done.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
Very nicely done. The Felix/Ron Monique/Kim reunion was well thought out, and tastefully restrained. It's too bad the tale is almost at an end. I look forward to the final installment.
Jasminevr chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
Another one of your great stories has (sadly) ended. I can't wait till I get to see all of my favorite writers' story: The Darkness Within. Also, when is the sequel to Epic Sitch?

A
kemiztri chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
Bravo! I'm sad that the fic's finally over, but I love the sense of completeness I was given in this last chapter.

I really do hate Ron's mom. She's cruel and hateful and she made Ron cry. And that in turn got me tearing up. On the other hand, I start liking .P. a lot more than I already do. She's awesome. And I love how she (and .P) treat Ron like their own son.

Anyways, I love this fic and it's one of my all time favorites. Thanks for sharing your stories with us. And I'll be waiting on your next fics.
HellBelle chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
It's over? Well, I shall refrain from crying, as it was a wonderful story and some things simply should not be dragged on painfully, no sir. Besides, the material you were dealing with is best left to short and simple nine marvelous chapters. I adore this ending; happy, almost-fluffily happy, like is necessary. This was just a sweet story all around; very realistic, but still so cute. It's difficult to get a realistic romance to still fall under romantic comedy. Is it okay if I call this a romantic comedy? It had plenty of drama, with Kim's divorce and all that and the jealousy, but... I still want to call it a romantic comedy, damn it! At least it's a romance, and a very good one at that. (And I'm not saying that just because I've recently just become an official housewife.)

Anyway, this was very well done.
xdreamless chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
very sweet story. I felt like i was reading a regular story not a kim possible flic and that made it so much better. The characters had the sameness but u nicely added things. Keep up the good work
whitem chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
I'm not one who usually reads the AU stories, but I kept seeing accolades all over about this one. I decided to read it, and guess what? I loved it! Another great one from one of the Masters!
Louis Mielke chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
Perfection. Enchanting story that brings a whole new meaning to ronmantic! You have redifined our beloved characters and had me completely fall in love with them and their story, again. You are a master. As others have said, I hope to see some oneshots from this AU. Thank you for bestowing this gem upon the fandom.

~ Louis Mielke