Reviews for Nacho Boy and the Dragon Lady
little-n-lost chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Love it! It is really cool to see these characters from another angle. Great work.
One Point Perspective chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
great story, can't wait to see how it turns out!
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
This is so cool, I love alternate stories! (Just so you know, I changed my pen name from kpultimatefan to Ace Ian Combat!) Keep it up, this story hurricane rocks!
chao-hellsing chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Agh, that's a mean place to end the chapter.

This concept is indeed original, and you're executing it very well. I can't wait for the next chapter.

You really write well.
SirDucksworthy chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hey MrDrP, wazzup?

Nice story, can't wait to see where your heading with it. Bit sceptical at first, but like with your Epic Sitch, you got me hooked already. :D

Lots of interseting ideas and stuf to look forward to :D

Keep up the good stuff,

Cheers

SirDucksworthy
Jokerisdaking chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This was great, a wondeful start to an AU KP fic. Im extremely interested in seeing where you take this.
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Great alternate story line. That was a funny bit: "Kim Possible - I'd like to help."
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
A new story already, huh? Let's see. From a mechanical stand point thw writing is solid, as always. The various aspects of the whole 'Kim and Ron never met' thing seemed well thought out: I didn't notice any holes, at any rate. The Monique/Felix thing serves as a link between Kim and Ron that may become important later. Kim's regret over the way she's lived her life was decently portrayed (though I think 28 is a bit young for a mid-life crisis). Rufus' getting on in years was tastefully understated - hopefully his eventual and inevitable death will be accepted as a normal thing, and not greeted with hysteronics. The only thing that grated on me was the Bonnie Rockwaller bit: it seems she (and Kim) are still stuck in highschool mode. I can understand why you did it (a rocky start to a K&R relationship) but it could have been handled more subtly. One of Kim's girlfriends might have come in, having noticed Kim chatting with Ron, and asked (out of honest curiousity) if he was Kim's new fella. Kim's denial could have had the same effect (though a touch softened) without hitting us in the face with a standard Kim Possible cliche. Also, the ending seemed a bit abrupt: showing us the conversation where the date was arranged might have been a good idea. As it is, I suspect Ron will interpret events in the worst possible (i.e. soap-opera-y) way. I hope not, though. There are a lot of reasons why Kim might be late, like, oh, say, her job. Anyway, I look forward to seeing where you go from here.
campy chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
This is a fic worthy of the 'MrDrP' brand name. Kimzilla-good one, Ned.

I wonder how Crash, Dash & Burn managed to take down the BeBe robots?
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32