Reviews for Nacho Boy and the Dragon Lady
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
i've read this story like four times. still hasnt gotten old. nuff said.

-temporary insanity
JP Marshall Law chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Wierd reading a KP story without Wade in it but 1 of the best stories I've read wit a great idea and concept. Ur best story I've read by far
HaloxXJ9 chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
THE STORY WAS GREAT AND TOUCHING!How come I didn't seen this before!i really really loved it!im going to read it again! That's how good it was!
deathbyinsomnia chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Amazing, i loved it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
This kind of played out like a rom-com. It wasn't exactly funny, it just had that quirky vibe to it. I think it worked well for the characters, and overall I just plain enjoyed the fic.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
that was amazing i love it
Magic Flying Spud chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I thought I posted a review but I guess I didn't. I really enjoyed this story. It kind of plays out like a rom-com, not sure if that's what you were going for, but I didn't mind. Made me think of movies like Big and When Harry Met Sally. The only thing I didn't really "get" was that whole sitch with Jim and Tim saving the day. Was it to show that there's a different crime fighting force that isn't Kim and Ron?

Regardless, this fic had a lot of great moments. It felt like a 30 year old Kim and Ron, like how they'd end up. And it was cool to see a non-best friend beginning start with these two. I guess that shows the maturity jump, but yeah, you rock MrDrP.
IronArmadillo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I fell in love with the story so full of emotion, great descriptions, subtle and classy. Simply wonderful.
CrossoverFan chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
As always another great chapter really enjoyed Ron's proposal and Felix & Monique showing up.

Okay brace yourself it's time for some light criticisms, I'm sure people have already said this but pregnant women (past like the third trimester) aren't supposed to fly (not sure why but they really shouldn't). Also the baby girl made me think about their pet naked mole rat, whatever happened to her?

Still I love the story and the Yori jealousy was a great touch.
CrossoverFan chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Ron directly quoting what Kim says, classic stuff, loved that in the Will Du episode even left a comment that it was yet another reason they got together.

XIV was a nice touch with Rufus still being the Naked Mole Rat from the Middleton Smaty Mart I was a little curious about that, it was a good little anecdote
CrossoverFan chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Love the story so far, the AU is very interesting and cool.

I loved Ron snapping at Bonnie. "Your help should not be telling my children how to behave!" "Somebody ought to." Epic verbal retaliation.

When Kim thought about not seeing Ron's place and wondering if he might be ashamed of where he lived. I was like begging my computer, "Oh please let him live in a freaking mansion from Naco Royalty money." Even if it didn't matter to the story just thought it would have been cool and a shock to Kim.

I liked their sweet relationship and Kim's thoughts on Ron compared to Josh.

Poor little Rufus, still it's only natural that he'd get older and start to die.
Daki92 chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I really don\t see why you'd be surprised that this story got a lot of good reviews. It is a marvelous, deep and despite being AU, quite an authentic story personality-wise...
Sungawd Ra chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
This was pretty nice and fun. I did have to eye roll at some parts (car wreak and Ron's Mom, specifically), but I really like the story, and finished it in one day.

I look forward to reading more of your works.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Dog gone you.

Even though I've read this story many months ago.

You're pulling me in again.

I remember some of the storyline, but not all.

I'm promising myself only one more chapter, I've to beta-read Daccu65's chapter.

I've said it too many times that it may become irritating, I love your work and if I ever win the lottery, I'm gong to find a way to get your KP work published.

Thanks
Yamal chapter 9 . 11/3/2010
Absolutely fantastic AU story. It got me reading non stop until I finished it. I'm just so glad I discovered your works here at fanfiction net. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. _
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »